Baseball is BACK! Sort of. The Korean Baseball League kicks off at 5:30 a.m. EST and both DraftKings and FanDuel have some amazing contests. Awesemo has projections, ownership and rankings for your KBO DFS lineups. You can find tonight’s right HERE. Josh Engleman has you covered with his favorite KBO DFS picks at pitcher for tonight’s slate.
Not a member of Awesemo+? Sign up HERE.
Chan Gyu Lim
There’s only one option at the top for cash games today, and that’s Lim. He’s projected for massive ownership on FanDuel and DraftKings. The LG Twins are -308 favorites against the Hanwha Eagles. That’s the largest line on the slate. Lim’s stuff has been fantastic. He has a 22.4% strikeout rate this season, which ranks seventh in the league. All of that goes along with a too-cheap prize tag on both sites. This is where you start in cash. No problems with him in GPPs on FanDuel, just make sure you’re using a less chalky stack.
Brooks is hot on Lim’s heels from a strikeout perspective, but his overall body of work has been significantly better. Brooks is second in the KBO in FIP at 3.00. Only Chang-mo Koo has been better. Brooks is 10th in strikeout rate, which is more than enough to be a top option on the slate. The price is a little high, but I think I prefer Brooks as my cash game pairing on DraftKings. It’s a bit easier to fill out the rest of the lineup with less money for hitting.
Related KBO DFS Content
- Daily KBO Cheatsheet for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Spotlight Hitters for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Top HR Options for DraftKings + FanDuel
- Top Stack % on DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker (PREMIUM)
- KBO Ownership Projections for DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker (PREMIUM)
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: DraftKings KBO
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: FanDuel KBO