Baseball is BACK! Sort of. The Korean Baseball League kicks off at 5:30 a.m. EST and both DraftKings and FanDuel have some amazing contests. Awesemo has projections, ownership and rankings for your KBO DFS lineups. You can find tonight’s right HERE. Josh Engleman has you covered with his favorite KBO DFS picks at pitcher for tonight’s slate.
Not a member of Awesemo+? Sign up HERE.
Chang Mo Koo
It’s hard to have a slate where the best pitcher in the league isn’t a recommendation. He’s projected to be the most owned pitcher on both sites. That makes your cash game decision pretty easy. He’s a monster favorite and he has a 30% strikeout rate on the year. It’s a dream fantasy spot. On DraftKings, I actually prefer Cha (and Jang) in GPPs, as I think you can put together a much better lineup with the savings in salary.
Now, if you want another cash option on DraftKings, or if you’re looking to differentiate in GPPs on FanDuel, I’m going to Cha more than Jang. Cha hasn’t been great this year, but he has flashed a bit of stuff. He’s strikeout out eight batters per nine innings, which works for me at his price. The main appeal, though, is that he’s a -203 favorite. He’s been a bit boom/bust in 2020, but this feels like the spot for a boom.
Related KBO DFS Content
- Daily KBO Cheatsheet for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Spotlight Hitters for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Top HR Options for DraftKings + FanDuel
- Top Stack % on DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker (PREMIUM)
- KBO Ownership Projections for DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker (PREMIUM)
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: DraftKings KBO
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: FanDuel KBO