Baseball is BACK! Sort of. The Korean Baseball League kicks off at 5:30 a.m. EST and both DraftKings and FanDuel have some amazing contests. Awesemo has projections, ownership and rankings for your KBO DFS lineups. You can find tonight’s right HERE. Josh Engleman has you covered with his favorite KBO DFS picks at pitcher for tonight’s slate.
Not a member of Awesemo+? Sign up HERE.
Flexen has to be one of the best names in sports. So many natural puns. Luckily, the talent backs up the name. You can’t ask for much more out of him this season. He enters the game ranked sixth in FIP. You’d like to see a few more strikeouts, but he’s still 12th in strikeout rate. The big appeal for tonight is the monster line on the game. Flexen and the Doosan Bears are -418 favorites against SK Wyverns. Given his $20 price on FanDuel, I would play him blind just knowing the line. He’s properly priced on DraftKings, but that just makes him a solid option instead of a no-brainer lock.
Now, on DraftKings, you’ll need someone to pair with Flexen. Cuevas looks like the top option. Coming in as a -280 favorite certainly helps, because the results haven’t been in the same ballpark as Flexen. Cuevas ranks 20th in FIP and 22nd in strikeout rate over 54 innings. That’s…fine. Luckily, Cuevas is only $7900 on DraftKings. $24 is still cheap, but Flexen having a broken price takes a bit of the shine off of it. Use Cuevas in GPPs on FanDuel. He works in cash and GPPs on DraftKings.
Related KBO DFS Content
- Daily KBO Cheatsheet for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Spotlight Hitters for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Top HR Options for DraftKings + FanDuel
- Top Stack % on DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker (PREMIUM)
- KBO Ownership Projections for DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker (PREMIUM)
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: DraftKings KBO
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: FanDuel KBO