Baseball is BACK! Sort of. The Korean Baseball League kicks off at 5:30 a.m. EST and both DraftKings and FanDuel have some amazing contests. Awesemo has projections, ownership and rankings for your KBO DFS lineups. You can find tonight’s right HERE. Josh Engleman has you covered with his favorite pitching options for tonight’s slate.
Not a member of Awesemo+? Sign up HERE.
Min Ho Lee
I wouldn’t have expected Lee to be my top option tonight, but given his price on DraftKings, it’s hard to go a different direction. You don’t see too many guys priced at $7,200 that come in as sizeable favorites. It’s been a solid start to the season for Lee. Through 28.3 innings, Lee has allowed just a 1.02 WHIP to go along with a 3.57 FIP. He’s done all of this as an 18-year-old starter. He’s a bit more expensive on FanDuel, but he’s still at the top of the heap along with the man listed below.
Jong Hoon Park
For as good as Lee is on DraftKings, Park is the same on FanDuel. He’s priced at a preposterous $21, which is the lowest on the slate. Now, Park is a slight underdog, but the price more than offsets that. Park’s stuff has been fantastic this season. He’s seen an uptick in his strikeout rate, coming in at 23% in 2020. Getting that sort of strikeout stuff at a discounted price is exactly what you’re looking for in a GPP play.
Related KBO Content
- Daily KBO Cheatsheat for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Spotlight Hitters for DraftKings + FanDuel
- KBO DFS: Top HR Options for DraftKings + FanDuel
- Top Stack % on DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker
- KBO Ownership Projections for DraftKings + FanDuel from Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: DraftKings KBO
- Fantasy Cruncher Rewind: FanDuel KBO