The following FREE NBA DFS picks for fantasy basketball lineups are from our team of NBA DFS Touts. Please enjoy this free preview for today’s (11/20) NBA DFS fantasy basketball slate on DraftKings. For more free DraftKings NBA picks and analysis for DFS basketball lineups, check out the Awesemo.com YouTube Channel for today’s NBA Strategy Show, Deeper Dive, & Live Before Lock shows. Picks in green are for cash contests. The rest are for NBA DFS tournaments.
Not a member of Awesemo+ Sign up HERE to gain access to all of our rankings, projections, data and tools for your NBA DFS lineups! Use promo code SWITCHANDHEDGE for half off your first month or week.
The Deeper Dive and Live Before Lock are on Right NOW!
The NBA DFS Expert Survey
Favorite Player for Cash Games?
- Josh: Spencer Dinwiddie
- Loughy: Luka Doncic
- Emac: Spencer Dinwiddie
- Spags: Larry Nance
- Alex: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Favorite Player for GPPs?
- Josh: Karl-Anthony Towns
- Loughy: Karl-Anthony Towns
- Emac: Blake Griffin
- Spags: Spencer Dinwiddie
- Alex: Devonte’ Graham
- Josh: Taurean Prince
- Loughy: Lauri Markkanen
- Emac: Guessing the Spurs value guard that will achieve fantasy relevance
- Spags: Taurean Prince
- Alex: Kawhi/Paul George
Best Position to Pay Up For?
Best Position to Pay Down For?
Best Team to Target?
Worst Team to Target?
Top Contrarian Play?
- Josh: Kristaps Porzingis: On a day with 11-games, I’m trying to find the talented players at minimal ownership. Porzingis fits the bill. Even though he’s been off to a slow start (by his standards), he’s still scoring 1.16 FD points per minute. In a matchup against a G-League team in the Warriors, Porzingis will be given a plus matchup every time down the floor. The looks will be there, all we need him to do is pull the trigger
- Emac: Karl-Anthony Towns: I am actually okay with this play even if Andrew Wiggins returns from his illness. We have seen Towns with 63.3, 50.5, 46.5, 60.5 and 64.0 DK points in his last five meetings against Rudy Gobert. When they squared off on Monday, KAT dropped 7 of 15 three pointers and was clearly trying to draw Gobert away from the hoop. He also has tallied double digit rebounds AND 3+ combined blocks/steals in four of the last five meetings along with an average of five assists.There is a good chance his popularity will stay in single digits across the main DFS sites with 22 teams in action tonight.
- Spags: Donovan Mitchell: Mitchell had a down game versus Minnesota in their last game thanks to poor 5-for-23 shooting. His price is down a little and not many people will be on him despite the big pace-up spot. I’d be into going back his way more than the field’s ownership on a slate where ownership mostly seems efficient across the board.
- Alex: Devonte’ Graham: He seems like he’s underowned pretty much every night and now he has a great matchup vs. the Nets and is playing more minutes since joining the starting unit.
DraftKings Cheat Sheet: Free NBA DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today Giannis Antetokounmpo | 1/22
FanDuel Cheat Sheet: Free NBA DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today Evan Mobley | 1/22
Yahoo Cheat Sheet: Free NBA DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today Devin Booker | 1/222
📽️ The Daily Fantasy Basketball Strategy Show 10 a.m. ET | 1/22/22
NBA DFS Main Slate Ownership Projections
NBA DFS Projections for No House Advantage | FREE
NBA DFS Projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo and No House Advantage Daily Fantasy
Awesemo’s NBA DFS Rankings (FREE TODAY)