In today’s Awesemo NFL DFS Picks video, Chris Spags breaks down the top five running backs according to Awesemo’s points and value grades and explains why he believes in a likely very popular Dalvin Cook and a Minnesota Vikings offense who should emphasize the run game in 2019, has some questions about the Chargers’ ability to get the most out of a potential Justin Jackson/Austin Ekeler timeshare, Leonard Fournette and the rest of the top running backs whom you’ll likely want in your NFL DFS lineups for Week 1’s main slate. If you like NFL running back rankings, this is the video for you!
Not a premium member yet? Sign up HERE. We have all kinds of packages available for you. There are weekly, monthly and yearly packages available, allowing you to gain access to the world’s best fantasy players fantasy point projections and ownership projections.
Here’s the daily NFL Strategy Show schedule for the duration of the season, always at 11 ET/8 PST on the Awesemo YouTube Channel:
- Mondays: Manny Lora and Dave Loughran recap all of Sunday’s action and look ahead to the next week.
- Tuesdays: Sal Vetri and Dave Loughran give their first impressions of player salaries on each site for the week ahead.
- Wednesdays: Chris Spags joins Dave Loughran to discuss key all the big questions that have been shaping up during the week.
- Thursdays: Sal Vetri is back, with host Dave Loughran to preview each game on the slate from an NFL DFS perspective.
- Fridays: Fantasy Cruncher’s Manny Lora is back go through some lineup building techniques on FC, along with co-host Chrs Randone.
- Saturdays: Sal Vetri is back along with the Bachelor’s Chris Randone, to discuss any late breaking news for the slate ahead.
Awesemo’s NFL Projections
In addition to our NFL Fantasy Point Projections, Awesemo’s ownership projections come out every day before lineup lock. We also release a weekly Top Stack projection, which takes a look at how likely each NFL stack is to be the highest scoring unit on the slate, relative to our projected ownership and value.