Welcome to the weekly PrizePicks Main slate breakdown. In this article we’re looking at the best Fantasy Scores to target for the Week 13 Sunday main slate. If you’re new to the site, PrizePicks allows you to bundle over or under selections into parlays for big payouts. So, from each game we’re offered a fantasy total or prop (single stats DFS) amount on select players and then need to make a selection as to whether that player will go over or under the total.
Using the Awesemo weekly DFS projections (which also use 1-point/PPR scoring and 4-point passing TDs) and the Awesemo Prop Tool — which projects specific total for each player — I’ll be targeting the players that stick out as the best options here every week and hopefully provide a good guide as to how to build your PrizePicks tickets.
PrizePicks NFL Fantasy Scores DFS Picks: Week 13 Sunday Slate
QB: Tyrod Taylor over 14.5 rushing yards
Tyrod Taylor has looked healthier in his last two games back from injury and averaged over 14 yards per rush last week. The Houston quarterback should be in a spot here where he has to take a lot more drop-backs, after a couple of slow paced games where he only threw the ball an average of 25 times. The Colts have allowed the eighth-most rushing yards against this year to opposing quarterbacks and Taylor has broken over on this week’s over/under total easily the last three weeks. He’s projected for well over 20 rush yards here on Awesemo too, making this a nice spot to target with an over.
- Derek Carr over 255.5 passing yards: Derek Carr has passed the ball an average of 37.5 times per game this year and may be without the services of his lead running back in Week 13 who is questionable. Carr has hit the over on this mark in five of his last six games and is projected for well over 270 passing yards this week on Awesemo.
RB: Javonte Williams under 67.5 yards
Javonte Williams is going to be getting some heat this week with Melvin Gordon out. The rookie has averaged 4.9 yards per carry this year but has only hit the over on this week’s Prizepicks over/under of 67.5 rush yards once this year. It’s also worth noting that Mike Boone is a serviceable back as well and should pick up a few touches. The Chiefs have been very stingy against the run of late too and haven’t allowed a rusher to gain over 60 yards against them since Week 7 when they faced Derrick Henry. Williams is projected for just under this rushing total on Awesemo this week and makes for a solid under bet on a slightly inflated total.
- Jamaal Williams over 54.5 rush yards: Jamaal Williams is another injury replacement who is in a very good spot this week and expected to get the bulk of the work for Detroit. He has a much smaller over/under prop though and faces off against a Vikings team that allows 134.5 rush yards per game.
WR: Hunter Renfrow over 59.5 receiving yards
The Raiders enter Week 13 with massive injury issues that include likely being without the services of Darren Waller in Week 13 (questionable). Hunter Renfrow has now seen nine targets in each of his last two games and averaged a stout 16.4 yards per catch last week against Dallas. The Washington Football Team haven’t been good at stopping opposing wide-outs all season and have now allowed the sixth-most receiving yards to opposing wide-outs, and 13 yards per catch to the position this season as well. Renfrow is projected for well over 70 receiving yards on Awesemo this week in what should be a high volume role against a poorer passing defense.
- Josh Reynolds over 30.5 receiving yards: If you’re targeting one of the low receiving props on Detroit wide-outs here for an over, than I like taking on Josh Reynolds. He has history with Jared Goff, has played on 90% of the snaps the last two games, and led the team in targets and yards last week.
Latest NFL DFS Content
- NFL Divisional Round Sunday Yahoo! 500K Dollar Baller Picks Using Awesemo’s Premium Rankings (FREE)
- 📽️ Divisional Round Sunday NFL DFS 3.5 HOUR Live Before Lock | Daily Fantasy NFL News, Picks, Injuries | 12:30 p.m. ET
- DraftKings NFL Cheat Sheet: Sunday Slate Divisional Round Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today
- FanDuel NFL Cheat Sheet: Sunday Slate Divisional Round Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today
- Yahoo NFL Cheat Sheet: Sunday Slate Divisional Round Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks Today
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
TE: George Kittle over 51.5 receiving yards
George Kittle projects very well this week in the Awesemo model, to the point where he’s clearly the top play at tight-end for traditional fantasy purposes on this Sunday’s main slate. Seattle has been a solid rush defense this year and allowed well under 4.0 yards per carry over their last three games, but have been vulnerable to short throws underneath and now allowed the sixth-most receptions to opposing tight-ends this year. Those routes are often where Kittle does his best work after the catch and he’s projected for well over 70 yards receiving in this game, making his smaller over/under here a great one to target with an over in Week 13 as well.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Take a look at our inactive player list, NFL starting line-ups and depth charts for NFL games. If you’re interested in other NFL DFS data for multiple game slates, head over to DFS NFL ownership projections, Awesemo's NFL Data Central, DFS NFL rankings, and daily fantasy football stacking. View our DraftKings NFL ownership rankings and our FanDuel NFL ownership rankings. We also have showdown projections and NFL showdown ownership projections.
NFL Divisional Round Sunday Yahoo! 500K Dollar Baller Picks Using Awesemo’s Premium Rankings (FREE)
NFL DFS Projections for No House Advantage (FREE)
The NEW Awesemo NFL DFS Boom Bust Tool
NFL Player Props Tool
Awesemo’s NFL DFS Big Board
NFL DFS Projected Stats
NFL DFS Projections: Projected Fantasy Points for DraftKings, FanDuel and Other Daily Fantasy Football Sites
Awesemo’s NFL DFS Rankings