Welcome to the weekly PrizePicks Main slate breakdown. In this article we’re looking at the best Fantasy Scores to target for the Week 14 Sunday main slate. If you’re new to the site, PrizePicks allows you to bundle over or under selections into parlays for big payouts. So, from each game we’re offered a fantasy total or prop (single stats DFS) amount on select players and then need to make a selection as to whether that player will go over or under the total.
Using the Awesemo weekly DFS projections (which also use 1-point/PPR scoring and 4-point passing TDs) and the Awesemo Prop Tool — which projects specific total for each player — I’ll be targeting the players that stick out as the best options here every week and hopefully provide a good guide as to how to build your PrizePicks tickets.
PrizePicks NFL Fantasy Scores DFS Picks: Week 14 Sunday Slate
QB: Russell Wilson over 229.5 passing yards
We have one of the biggest disconnects of the year on tap here with Russell Wilson in Week 14. The Awesemo projections really like Wilson for a strong game and have him projected for well over 280 passing yards against Houston. Meanwhile, his over/under prop on Prizepicks is set at a measly 229.5 for this week. The Seahawks passing offense has obviously been hard to trust of late but Wilson showed better connection (and health) with his wide receivers last week and takes on a Houston team who ranks sixth last in yards per pass attempt against. Expect big plays to be there for Wilson all game, who is well overdue for a bigger passing week (or two) before the year ends.
- Cam Newton over 179.5 passing yards: This total is just exceedingly low for any NFL quarterback. Newton was miserable beyond belief in his last game but the Dolphins defense is miles better than Atlanta’s. He’s projected for well over 220 yards passing this week and makes for a great over target too.
RB: Josh Jacobs under 56.5 rushing yards
I actually do like Josh Jacobs potential for fantasy purposes this week and do think he’ll have a great shot at a big game here. If we’re being honest though, Jacobs best path to big fantasy totals is as a receiver or through cheap short-yardage touchdowns. He and the Raiders have proven all season they are not good at running the ball as Jacobs comes into this week averaging 3.8 yards per carry and has only rushed for over 60 yards twice this year. The Chiefs are massive favorites here too; and if their offense finds its groove early, Jacobs won’t be rushing the ball much in the second half. He’s projected for under 55 rush yards on Awesemo this week and makes for a solid under play.
- Nick Chubb over 64.5 rushing yards: Nick Chubb and the Browns offense is likely being discounted a bit. Chubb and the Browns are solid -3.0 favorites and Chubb is averaging 5.8 yards per carry and over 90 yards rushing, per game. He’s projected for well over 70 rushing yards this week and looks like a solid over play at this total.
WR: DJ Moore over 52.5 receiving yards
The Panthers passing offense has obviously taken a step back since the quarterback change, but the debacle against the Dolphins was as much opponent-based as it was a declaration of unfitness on the part of the Panthers offense. DJ Moore has seen 17 targets over his last two games and, regardless of who has been throwing him the ball, he’s managed to pump out some big yardage totals in what has otherwise been a lacklustre offense. The Falcons rate out as a team where big plays should be readily available too as they have allowed the seventh-most receiving yards to wide receivers and have the lowest sack rate in the league. Moore is projected for over 80 yards this week in the Awesemo projected stats making him a strong over candidate on Prizepicks.
- Mike Williams over 59.5 receiving yards: Much like DJ Moore, Mike Williams can be a little boom or bust in his production. He should see a significant bump in targets this week though with Keenan Allen out and is projected for well over 80 yards this week too. This total looks exceedingly low considering the role he should be occupying this week.
Latest NFL DFS Content
- Cardinals vs. Rams Wild Card Playoff Monday Night Football NFL DFS Preview & Projections
- Top NFL PrizePicks for Super Wild Card Monday Night Football | Matthew Stafford
- DraftKings NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
- FanDuel NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
- Yahoo NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
TE: Austin Hooper over 3.0 receptions
The Browns have some major injury issues at tight-end this week with both David Njoku and Harrison Bryant set to miss this game. Cleveland has deployed one of the heaviest tight-end set groups in the league this year and have targeted the tight end position on over 30% of their throws this season. Austin Hooper is likely seeing a big jump in pass routes run this week (out of necessity), and also has a great match-up against the Ravens who have allowed the sixth-most receptions to the position. He’s projected for over 3.0 receptions on Awesemo and Cleveland’s low risk offense could mean he pushes for 6+ targets this week. Take the over on receptions for a player expected to get a massive bump in usage.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
View our FanDuel NFL DFS rankings and our DraftKings NFL ownership rankings. Take a look at our NFL depth chart list, inactive players and NFL line-ups. If you’re interested in other NFL DFS data for multiple game slates, head over to DFS NFL projected ownership, Awesemo's NFL Data Central, NFL daily fantasy football rankings, and NFL stacks. We also have single-game projections and NFL showdown ownership projections.
Cardinals vs. Rams Wild Card Playoff Monday Night Football NFL DFS Preview & Projections
Top NFL PrizePicks for Super Wild Card Monday Night Football | Matthew Stafford
DraftKings NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
FanDuel NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
Yahoo NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
📽️ Wild Card Lineup Review NFL DFS Strategy Show
📽️ Wild Card Monday Night Football NFL DFS Showdown Strategy Show: Cardinals vs. Rams | 9 a.m. ET
NFL Showdown & Single-Game Projections: DraftKings and FanDuel (FREE TODAY)