Week 13 of the NFL DFS season is upon us. Only a few weeks left! On Tuesday’s episode of the NFL Strategy Show, Sal Vetri and Dave Loughran give their thoughts and their NFL DFS Picks for Week 13 Fantasy Football on FanDuel, Yahoo, FantasyDraft and DraftKings, taking a look at who they like in each salary range.
Don’t forget to like the vid! Helps us out a lot, to keep this free content coming. And of course, be sure to follow us on Twitter @Awesemo_Com!
Not a member of Awesemo.com? Use Promo code ‘STRATEGY’ for half off your first month. Sign up HERE.
Here’s the daily NFL Strategy Show schedule for the duration of the season, always at 11 ET/8PT on the Awesemo YouTube Channel:
- Mondays: Manny Lora and Dave Loughran recap all of Sunday’s NFL DFS action and look ahead to the next week.
- Tuesdays: Sal Vetri and Dave Loughran give their first impressions of player salaries on each site for the week ahead.
- Wednesdays: Chris Spags joins Dave Loughran to discuss the recently released Awesemo ownership projections.
- Thursdays: Sal Vetri is back, with host Dave Loughran to preview each game on the slate from an NFL DFS perspective.
- Fridays: Fantasy Cruncher’s Manny Lora is back go through some NFL DFS lineup building techniques on FC, along with co-host Chrs Randone.
- Saturdays: Sal Vetri is back along with the Bachelor’s Chris Randone, to discuss any late breaking news for the slate ahead.
Awesemo’s NFL DFS Projections
In addition to our Fantasy Point Projections, Awesemo’s ownership projections come out every day before lineup lock. We also release a weekly Top Stack projection, which predicts how likely a stack will be the best on the week relative to its ownership.