Alex “Awesemo” Baker and Nolan Kelly sit down to give out some Yahoo NFL DFS picks for Week 10 this Sunday. Alex and Nolan go through their respective lineup building processes on Fantasy Cruncher, building two lineups, using Awesemo’s top-ranked NFL projections and rankings — one for cash and one for GPPs.
Don’t forget to follow us on TWITTER!
Not a premium member yet? Sign up HERE. We have all kinds of packages available for you. There are weekly, monthly and yearly packages available, allowing you to gain access to the world’s best fantasy players fantasy point projections and ownership projections.
Also, don’t forget to like the vid! Helps us out and keeps the free NFL DFS content coming throughout the 2019 season.
Here’s the daily NFL Strategy Show schedule for the duration of the season, always at 11 ET/8PT on the Awesemo YouTube Channel:
- Mondays: Manny Lora and Dave Loughran recap all of Sunday’s action and look ahead to the next week.
- Tuesdays: Sal Vetri and Dave Loughran give their first impressions of player salaries on each site for the week ahead.
- Wednesdays: Chris Spags joins Dave Loughran to discuss the recently released Awesemo ownership projections.
- Thursdays: Sal Vetri is back, with host Dave Loughran to preview each game on the slate from an NFL DFS perspective.
- Fridays: Fantasy Cruncher’s Manny Lora is back go through some lineup building techniques on FC, along with co-host Chrs Randone.
- Saturdays: Sal Vetri is back along with the Bachelor’s Chris Randone, to discuss any late breaking news for the slate ahead.
Of course, we’ll have lots of other video content too, including Live Before Locks for every slate, and Awesemo’s On the Contrary with Chris Spags and a rotating group of expert fantasy guests all season long.
Awesemo’s NFL DFS Projections
In addition to our NFL Fantasy Point Projections, Awesemo’s ownership projections come out every day before lineup lock. We also release a weekly Top Stack projection, which takes a look at how likely each NFL stack is to be the highest scoring unit on the slate, relative to our projected ownership and value.