Welcome to the weekly PrizePicks Main slate breakdown. In this article we’re looking at the best Fantasy Scores to target for the Week 15 Sunday main slate. If you’re new to the site, PrizePicks allows you to bundle over or under selections into parlays for big payouts. So, from each game we’re offered a fantasy total or prop (single stats DFS) amount on select players and then need to make a selection as to whether that player will go over or under the total.
Using the Awesemo weekly DFS projections (which also use 1-point/PPR scoring and 4-point passing TDs) and the Awesemo Prop Tool — which projects specific total for each player — I’ll be targeting the players that stick out as the best options here every week and hopefully provide a good guide as to how to build your PrizePicks tickets.
PrizePicks NFL Fantasy Scores DFS Picks: Week 16 Sunday Slate
QB: Matt Ryan over 220.5 passing yards
One player with a big gap between his actual Prizepicks over/under and his projection on Awesemo this week is Matt Ryan. The Falcons quarterback has shown big signs of regression the last two seasons but has averaged over 7.0 yards per attempt now in his last two games, which is a solid improvement over most of his early season numbers. Ryan enters this week having thrown for over 230 yards in two of his last three games and faces a Lions defense here who still ranks second-last in yards per pass attempt against on the year. Even with a depleted receiving core, big plays should develop here against one of the weakest secondaries in the league. Ryan is projected for well over 260 passing yards this week and makes for one of the best over targets for Week 16 on Prizepicks.
- Matthew Stafford over 271.5 passing yards: Matthew Stafford plays a Vikings secondary that is bottom five in pasisng yards against and in yards per pass attempt against as well. He rates out with a projection of over 300 passing yards this week on Awesemo making him a great over candidate here.
RB: Najee Harris under 63.5 rushing yards
The Steelers come into this game averaging just 3.6 yards per carry and 23.2 rush attempts per game. A lot of that volume will go to Najee Harris, but the rookie may be starting to feel some fatigue after carrying a big workload this year. Harris averaged just 1.5 yards per carry last week against Tennessee and has gone under 40 yards rushing now in three of his last five games. The Chiefs aren’t a great rush defense by yards per carry allowed (4.8 on the season) but they have also allowed just one running back to go for over 70-yards against them in their last five starts (Javonte Williams Week 13). Considering how much Pittsburgh likes to pass the ball, and how good KC is at keeping other teams offenses off the field, the under here on Harris’ bigger total looks like the play. He’s projected as a solid under on Awesemo this week in the DFS stat projections.
- Alexander Mattison over 64. 5 rushing yards: Alexander Mattison has averaged 23 carries a game in his three starts without Dalvin Cook in the lineup this year. It’s a tougher match-up, but volume should carry him to go over this total. He’s projected for over 90 rushing yards this week on Awesemo.
WR: Odell Beckham over 42.5 receiving yards
The Rams Odell Beckham is coming off a slow game but his one catch for seven yards against the Seahawks should likely be taken as more of an outlier performance. Beckham didn’t practice at all before the Seahawks game and was coming off a bout of Covid. Prior to that game he’d amassed multiple catches in each of his first three games as a Ram and has gone for over 70 yards twice already since joining his new team. The Vikings pass defense doesn’t offer much resistance here either as they’ve allowed the second-most yards and fifth-most receptions to the wide receiver position this year. Beckham is projected for well over 55-yards this week on Awesemo and makes for a great over target in a great match-up this week.
- Ja’Marr Chase over 60.5 receiving yards: Much like Beckham, the Bengals Ja’Marr Chase is in a spot to bounce-back in Week 16. The Ravens have given up 7.5 yards per pass attempt and make for great opponents here. Chase is projected as a strong over Awesemo as well.
Latest NFL DFS Content
- Cardinals vs. Rams Wild Card Playoff Monday Night Football NFL DFS Preview & Projections
- Top NFL PrizePicks for Super Wild Card Monday Night Football | Matthew Stafford
- DraftKings NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
- FanDuel NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
- Yahoo NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
TE: Kyle Pitts over 49.5 receiving yards
For almost all the reasons we like Matt Ryan to go over his passing totals this week, we also like Kyle Pitts to do exactly the same thing. Pitts has averaged 15.33 yards per catch in his last three games and now seen at least six targets in each of his last four starts too. The Lions are a big play factory on defense and the Falcons still throw the ball a lot, averaging over 35 pass attempts per game. Even if this one doesn’t devolve into a shootout, Pitts’ solid yards-after-the-catch ability could hit this over for us on just a few targets. Detroit has allowed the ninth-most yards and receptions to opposing tight-ends this year and Pitts projects out with a healthy yardage total here on Awesemo. He makes for a good over target in Week 17 against a soft secondary.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
View our FanDuel DFS NFL ownership rankings and our DraftKings NFL DFS ownership rankings. If you’re interested in other DFS NFL stats for multiple game slates, head over to DFS NFL ownership projections, Awesemo's NFL Data Central, NFL DFS rankings, and NFL stacks. Take a look at our inactives list, NFL starting line-ups and NFL depth charts. We also have showdown projections and single-game ownership projections.
Cardinals vs. Rams Wild Card Playoff Monday Night Football NFL DFS Preview & Projections
Top NFL PrizePicks for Super Wild Card Monday Night Football | Matthew Stafford
DraftKings NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
FanDuel NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
Yahoo NFL Cheat Sheet: Wild Card Playoffs NFL DFS Lineup Optimizer Picks for Cardinals vs. Rams Monday Night Football
📽️ Wild Card Lineup Review NFL DFS Strategy Show
📽️ Wild Card Monday Night Football NFL DFS Showdown Strategy Show: Cardinals vs. Rams | 9 a.m. ET
NFL Showdown & Single-Game Projections: DraftKings and FanDuel (FREE TODAY)