Hey, thanks, for stopping by. Please feel free to give this article a like or share on Twitter, or sign up for a premium package on Awesemo.com. If you just want to try it out, use promo code “NEWSANDNOTES” for a free week.
You can follow me on Twitter for more up to date info as news breaks throughout the afternoon.
Lot’s of important info for this nine-game slate, so let’s get into it.
- Nico Hischier is out tonight. Travis Zajac takes his place on the Devils top line and on the PP1. Zajac is a better deal on FD. NJD2: Johansson-Zacha-Bratt.
- Tom Wilson returns from his “14” game suspension and regains his role on the top like with Ovechkin and Kuznetzsov.
- Logan Couture (LBI) is a GTD. Check the Sharks line rushes — my guess is that Thornton would move up SJS2 and Suomela to SJS3.
- Jason Pomminville is off BUF1. Sam Reinhart takes his place with Eichel and Skinner. All three are on the PP1.
- Leon Draisaitl moves over to the wing on EDM1 with McDavid and Caggiula. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins centres the second line between Rieder and Chiasson.
- Zajac isn’t cheap and doesn’t exactly make that line any better, so no real advantage there.
- Reinhart is solid value and BUF1 is stackable tonight.
- I LOVE using this Couture info to your advantage by either switching him in if he plays, OR checking line rushes before the game and getting a stack no one else has, if he’s out. If you’re around your lineups at 930 EST, plan ahead and alter a couple of your lineups.
- Andrew Ladd has moved up to NYI2 alongside Brock Nelson and Jordan Eberle.
- Matt Barzal is off the PP1, replaced by defencenman Ryan Pulock.
- Viktor Hedman returned last game for the Bolts. He has returned to his regular spot on the PP1.
- Reminder that Rasmus Ristolainen returned to BUF PP1 last game, taking over for Rasmus Dahlin.
- Line shuffling before last game in Arizona. Keller is with Stepan and Perlini (all on PP1), Galchenyuk with Panik and Fischer.
- Jakob Chychrun makes his season debut tonight for the Coyotes. No PP2 time yet.
- The NSH D-combos on their PPs have been fluid. Ryan Ellis played with Subban, Weber and Josi last night. Uptick for Mattias Ekholm who got 37% ice time last game and is penciled in on the “PP1” with Josi.
- Mike Reilly has taken over on the Habs PP1 from Jeff Petry. They got an 80% PP ice-time share last game.
- NYI2 is CHEAP. As are their PP1 defencemen. They have the highest implied total of the slate and are the biggest favorites. Vancouver is on the second end of back-to-backs.
- Mike Reilly is your best option for a bargain basement defecenman.
- Ellis/Josi with NSH1 (switch from Subban)
- Derek Pouliot with VAN1 or VAN2 or PP1.
- Yandle with FLA1.
- Vatanen with NJD1.
- Vlasic/Braun with SJS2, Burns with SJS1
- Doughty with PP1.
- Mike Green with DET1.
- Leddy/Pulock with NYI1
- Reilly with MTL1.
Highest 5v5% (Most recent game)
Lowest 5v5% (Most recent game)
PIT1: 15% – lots of shuffling for PIT1.
Highest implied totals
Lowest implied totals
Awesemo’s Player and Stack NHL DFS Rankings
NHL DFS Projections | Today’s Slate
NHL DFS Ownership Projections for DraftKings and FanDuel (FREE TODAY)
NHL DFS Top Stacks Tool for DraftKings and FanDuel
📽️ The NHL DFS Strategy Show: Picks for DraftKings + FanDuel Today 1/18/22
NHL DFS Picks & Stacks for DraftKings & FanDuel Lineups | Tampa Bay Lightning & Charlie McAvoy 1/18/22
DraftKings Fantasy Hockey Cheat Sheet: NHL DFS Picks Today | Alex Ovechkin 1/18/22
FanDuel Fantasy Hockey Cheat Sheet: NHL DFS Picks Today | Tage Thompson 1/18/22