There is an NFC showdown on Monday Night Football, with the New York Giants taking on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. While this initially looks incredibly one-sided, the Buccaneers have had recent struggles, and everyone knows Tom Brady’s history against the Giants. The following Giants vs. Buccaneers NFL betting picks preview will provide the current odds, betting trends and best NFL bets for the Week 11 Monday Night Football matchup.
NFL Best Bets & Odds: Week 11 Monday Night Football
The Giants are getting a bit healthier offensively, welcoming Saquon Barkley back to the lineup. The offensive line is still poor, and the Buccaneers are one of the toughest run defenses in the NFL (3.7 yards per carry allowed), so it would be wise for the Giants to ease him back into action tonight if they want him to finish the season on the active roster. Strangely enough, New York may have the most momentum entering this game. They have wins in two of their last three games, and their bye week came at a great time. Daniel Jones has produced in prime-time games before, but can he do it against the champions?
Giants vs. Buccaneers Betting NFL Picks + Odds Shopping
Using Awesemo’s OddsShopper Tool, we can easily compare the NFL odds for Giants vs. Buccaneers betting across the major sportsbooks. Make sure to check out the OddsShopper tool yourself to get the most up-to-date odds.
Giants vs. Buccaneers NFL Betting Trends
- New York is 5-4 against the spread this season.
- The over is 3-5-1 for the Rams this season.
- Tampa Bay is 3-6 against the spread this season.
- The over is 5-4 for the 49ers this season.
The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds
- NFL Player Props Tool
- MIllion Dollar NFL Parlay Picks for Sunday Week 13 | Alexander Mattison & Minnesota Vikings
- NFL Week 13 Dog Day Parlay Using Awesemo’s NFL Sports Betting Model | 12/5/21
- How to Bet 3 NBA Player Props Tonight: Jakob Poeltl & C.J. McCollum |12/4/21
- 3 MUST BET NFL Player Props Tonight for Broncos vs. Chiefs Sunday Night Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Giants vs. Buccaneers Betting Stats
- The Giants are averaging 19.9 points per game this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 24.0 points per game this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 31.0 points per game this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 23.6 points per game this season (T-No. 17 in the NFL).
Giants vs. Buccaneers NFL Best Bet
We are using the new Awesemo NFL Betting Model to figure out what the best bet for Monday Night Football is tonight. According to the model, betting the Buccaneers -11 is the best bet to place, giving it an expected ROI of 4.2%. This is the only game bet the model gives a positive expected ROI. The Giants seemed to have the wrong week to play the Buccaneers. Tampa Bay has lost back-to-back games, and now they get a prime-time game at home, where they are undefeated. The model projects Tampa to win by over 12.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
NFL Player Props Tool
MIllion Dollar NFL Parlay Picks for Sunday Week 13 | Alexander Mattison & Minnesota Vikings
NFL Week 13 Dog Day Parlay Using Awesemo’s NFL Sports Betting Model | 12/5/21
How to Bet 3 NBA Player Props Tonight: Jakob Poeltl & C.J. McCollum |12/4/21
3 MUST BET NFL Player Props Tonight for Broncos vs. Chiefs Sunday Night Football
NBA Picks & Parlays Today: Best Expert Betting Picks & Predictions | Milwaukee Bucks & Jrue Holiday 12/4/21
How To Bet UFC Vegas 44: Font vs. Aldo Tonight | Expert UFC Betting Odds, Picks & Predictions 12/4/2021
Week 13 Daily Fantasy Football Matchups & Best NFL Player Props Picks