Awesemo Daily Fantasy Sports
Awesemo Fantasy Football
Odds Shopper by Awesemo
Connect with us

nfl betting

3 QUICK & EASY Betting Picks Tonight for Dolphins vs. Saints Week 16 NFL Monday Night Football

Avatar

Published

on

There is an interesting Monday Night Football matchup between the Miami Dolphins and the New Orleans Saints tonight. These prime-time games have turned in big individual performances, and there are plenty of exciting players in tonight’s game.

New York Sports Betting is LIVE!
See Alex Baker's KEY Strategy to Maximize New York Bonus Offers

Let’s take a look at the best Dolphins vs. Saints NFL betting picks for the Week 16 Monday Night Football game, using the Awesemo OddsShopper.

Week 16 NFL Best Bets for Monday Night Football

Miami Dolphins vs. New Orleans Saints
Date: Monday, Dec. 27, 2021
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Caesars Superdome — New Orleans, La.
Coverage: ABC/ESPN

Dolphins vs. Saints NFL Betting Picks + Odds Shopping

Finding the most profitable NFL betting picks has never been easier. The newly updated OddsShopper is like the Amazon of sports betting. Simply filter, sort the page and find the NFL best bets within seconds.

Jaylen Waddle Under 6.5 Receptions (-138, FanDuel)

As seen on OddsShopper, sorting the player props for this game by the expected win percentage brings this prop to the very top. The tool gives the over on this Jaylen Waddle receptions prop a 91% chance to hit and an expected ROI of 57%. OddsShopper projects Waddle for 3.7 receptions in the game. Waddle has been terrific in his rookie season and has firmly established himself as the No. 1 receiver. He should see star cornerback Marshon Lattimore often in this game, which will result in tighter coverage and fewer targets since Tua Tagovailoa will likely look elsewhere instead of forcing it to him.

Tua Tagovailoa Over 230.5 Yards Passing (-110, FanDuel)

The Saints are nearly impossible to run against, especially for a poor rushing team like Miami. New Orleans gives up 3.8 yards per carry, which is the best in the league. Tagovailoa will likely be passing more. Other teams have taken the same strategy, which is why the Saints surrender 240.2 yards passing per game. They are good enough to keep this game competitive despite their quarterback mess, so Tagovailoa will need to keep throwing the ball. OddsShopper gives this prop a 69% chance to hit the over and an expected ROI of 31%, projecting Tagovailoa for 250.8 yards.


The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds


Ian Book Over 0.5 Touchdowns Passing (-184, FanDuel)

Tonight Ian Book will be making his first NFL start. There is not too much to go off of for Book, but inexperienced quarterbacks like him have had success in their first taste of NFL action. The Dolphins pass defense has surrendered 1.4 touchdowns passing per game this season, which is about average. However, this number rises to 2.2 when they are on the road. OddsShopper gives this prop a 70% chance to hit the over and an expected ROI of 8%, projecting Book for 1.1 touchdowns tonight.

Get a risk free bet + 3 months FREE of Awesemo+ platinum all-access!

Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!


Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.

Zach Brunner is the founder of FlurrySports and a featured sports betting and fantasy sports expert for numerous outlets. With an education in business, coaching and history education, he has taken a little bit from all of his experiences to give him a well-rounded, unique point of view in the sports industry. Follow him on Twitter @FantasyFlurry to keep up with other things he is doing.

React App

Sign up to Receive Expert DFS Advice & Exclusive Offers From Awesemo

Subscriber Counter

We respect your email privacy

More Betting