Awesemo Daily Fantasy Sports
Awesemo Fantasy Football
Odds Shopper by Awesemo
Connect with us

nba betting

How to Bet Suns vs. Clippers Tonight: Expert Betting Picks & NBA Player Props 12/13/21

Avatar

Published

on

In the second game televised on NBA TV tonight, the Phoenix Suns take on the Los Angeles Clippers. Both teams have their own injuries to be concerned with, which makes this anyone’s game tonight. Be sure to utilize the Awesemo tools for all the best NBA betting tips. Let’s take a look at the best Suns vs. Clippers NBA betting picks for tonight using the Awesemo OddsShopper.

New York Sports Betting is LIVE!
See Alex Baker's KEY Strategy to Maximize New York Bonus Offers

NBA Best Bets for Suns vs. Clippers Tonight

Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Clippers
Date: Monday, Dec. 13, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue:
STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, Calif.
Coverage: NBA TV

Suns vs. Clippers NBA Betting Picks + Odds Shopping

Finding the most profitable NBA betting picks has never been easier. The newly updated OddsShopper is like the Amazon of sports betting. Simply filter, sort the page and find the NBA best bets within seconds.

Luke Kennard Under 13.5 Points (-105, Caesars)

When sorting the prop bets by expected win percentage, this is the prop that comes to the very top. OddsShopper gives this prop a 68% chance to go over and a 32% ROI, projecting Luke Kennard for 11.5 points.

It is a bit interesting to see Kennard projected for so few points. He has gone over 13.5 points in five of his past six games. However, with Paul George doubtful to play again tonight, Kennard could stay in the starting lineup. Being a starter does not necessarily mean a player will perform better. Kennard will be playing with other high-usage players, which could lead to him disappearing at times and going under this point total. Still, check back to OddsShopper after George is officially ruled out.


The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds


Landry Shamet Over 2.5 Rebounds (-125, Caesars)

Devin Booker will be out for the Suns yet again tonight, which means Landry Shamet is expected to make his fifth straight start. Shamet has averaged an even three rebounds over these four games. OddsShopper gives this prop a 67% chance to go over and a 20% ROI, projecting him for 3.4 rebounds. With Deandre Ayton also questionable to play tonight, there is an opportunity for others to see more rebounds than usual.

Get a $1,001 First Bet Match!

Reggie Jackson Over 18.5 Points (-115, FanDuel)

Again, George is doubtful to play tonight. His absence would benefit Reggie Jackson‘s offensive game. With George off the floor this season, Jackson has averaged an extra 3.56 points per 36 minutes, bringing him to 22.22. He scored 25 points last game without George in the lineup. OddsShopper gives this prop a 58% chance to go over, projecting him for 19.7 points tonight.


Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!


Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.

Zach Brunner is the founder of FlurrySports and a featured sports betting and fantasy sports expert for numerous outlets. With an education in business, coaching and history education, he has taken a little bit from all of his experiences to give him a well-rounded, unique point of view in the sports industry. Follow him on Twitter @FantasyFlurry to keep up with other things he is doing.

React App

Sign up to Receive Expert DFS Advice & Exclusive Offers From Awesemo

Subscriber Counter

We respect your email privacy

More Betting