NFL Best Bets & Odds: Week 16 Thursday Night Football
The 49ers are rolling, winning five of their past six games. This has them currently in the sixth seed of the NFC, behind two other teams in their own division. With another tough game against the Rams the final game of the season, the 49ers would love to win their next two games and hopefully lock up a playoff spot by then. The team is getting healthier, George Kittle is looking unstoppable, and the defense is making a lot of noise. They have averaged four sacks over per game over their last three.
49ers vs. Titans Betting NFL Picks + Odds Shopping
Using Awesemo’s OddsShopper tool, we can easily compare the NFL odds for 49ers vs. Titans betting across the major sportsbooks. Make sure to check out the OddsShopper tool yourself to get the most up-to-date odds.
The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds
- NFL Player Props Tool
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs Wild Card Sunday Player Props & Predictions
- 3 MUST BET NBA Player Props Tonight | Royce O’Neale & Tyrese Haliburton 1/16/22
- Best NFL Player Props and Betting Picks for Wild Card Playoff Games | Sunday, 1/16/21
- Same Game Parlay of the Night: Best NBA Picks & Parlays Tonight | 1/16/22
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
49ers vs. Titans NFL Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 7-7 against the spread this season.
- The over is 7-7 for the 49ers this season.
- Tennessee is 8-6 against the spread this season.
- The over is 7-7 for the Titans this season.
49ers vs. Titans Betting Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 25.7 points per game this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 22.4 points per game this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 24.1 points per game this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 22.1 points per game this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
49ers vs. Titans NFL Best Bet
We are using the new Awesemo OddsShopper Tool to figure out what the best bet for Thursday Night Football is tonight. According to the tool, betting the 49ers moneyline is the most likely bet to hit, giving them a 54% chance to win. While the expected ROI for this bet may be lower than others, it is tough to bet the team more likely to win. They are also the more complete team and have been playing better than the Titans have. Look for the 49ers to pass a bit more tonight, exploiting the weak cornerbacks for Tennessee. This will be their key to victory.
Best Bet: 49ers Moneyline
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
NFL Player Props Tool
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs Wild Card Sunday Player Props & Predictions
3 MUST BET NBA Player Props Tonight | Royce O’Neale & Tyrese Haliburton 1/16/22
Best NFL Player Props and Betting Picks for Wild Card Playoff Games | Sunday, 1/16/21
Same Game Parlay of the Night: Best NBA Picks & Parlays Tonight | 1/16/22
How to Bet 49ers vs. Cowboys Wild Card Playoff: Best NFL Bets & Predictions
Best NBA Parlay Picks Tonight: Expert Bets & Player Props for Sunday 1/16/22
FINAL ROUND Sony Open PGA Golf Betting Tips & Picks