Three of the four NFC East teams lost in Week 1, which is on brand. Two of the winless teams will face off tonight, so one of these teams should get their first win of the season. After really struggling in Week 1, the New York Giants have a quick turnaround to face a Taylor Heinicke-led Washington Football Team. The following Giants vs. Washington NFL betting picks preview will provide the current odds, betting trends and NFL best bets for the Week 2 Thursday Night Football matchup.
NFL Best Bets, Odds & Trends: Thursday Night Football
Giants vs. Washington Game Info
Giants vs. Washington Betting NFL Picks + Odds Shopping
Using Awesemo’s OddsShopper tool, we can easily compare the NFL odds for Giants vs. Washington betting across the major sportsbooks. Make sure to check out the OddsShopper tool yourself to get the most up-to-date odds.
Giants vs. Washington NFL Betting Trends
- The Giants are 0-1 against the spread this season.
- The total hit the under in the Giants’ first game this season.
- Washington is 0-1 against the spread this season.
- The total hit the under in Washington’s first game this season.
Giants vs. Washington Betting Stats
- The Giants are averaging 13.0 points per game this season (T-No. 29 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 27.0 points per game this season (T-No. 17 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 16.0 points per game this season (T-No. 23 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 20.0 points per game this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
NFL Player Props Tool
Best NFL Betting Picks for Week 6 Sunday Night Football on BetMGM | Steelers vs. Seahawks
3 Quick and Profitable Money Making Bets for Seahawks vs. Steelers Week 6 NFL Sunday Night Football
MUST BET: Seahawks +5 Sunday Night Football Picks Based Off Awesemo’s Expert NFL Betting Tool
3 Quick & Easy Profitable Week 6 NFL Bets for Sunday Afternoon | Kyler Murray OVER 26.5 Rushing Yards
THREE Quick & Easy, Money Making Bets for Dolphins vs. Jaguars Week 6 NFL London Game
NFL Football Prop Bets: Justin Herbert & Lamar Jackson Optimal ROI | Chargers vs. Ravens
Sunday Night Football Prop Bets: Expert Betting Picks & Predictions for Seahawks vs Steelers Tonight