Awesemo Daily Fantasy Sports
Awesemo Fantasy Football
Odds Shopper by Awesemo
Connect with us

nba betting

How to Bet NBA Player Props Tonight: Deandre Ayton & Cade Cunningham | 12/16/21

Avatar

Published

on

This daily NBA betting article will examine the best betting picks and NBA player props each day. Using the Awesemo NBA Player Props Betting against Tool, bettors can maximize their profits and see the best bets with the highest expected return on investment NBA betting today. Also, bettors can use OddsShopper to find which sportsbooks are offering the best prices for these prop bets. With the Bulls-Raptors game postponed, there are only four contests on the docket tonight. Here are the four best bets.

New York Sports Betting is LIVE!
See Alex Baker's KEY Strategy to Maximize New York Bonus Offers

NBA Betting Picks & Best Player Props Tonight

Finding the most profitable NBA betting picks and player props have never been easier. The newly updated OddsShopper is like the Amazon of sports betting. Simply filter, sort the page and find the best bets within seconds.

Deandre Ayton Over 10.5 Rebounds

Deandre Ayton has rebounded the ball fairly well this year, particularly on the defensive end. He is collecting a career-high 26.4% of all boards on the defensive end, equating to 8.2 rebounds for the year. Meanwhile, Ayton is still doing a good job on the offensive glass, as he racks up three offensive boards per game, although that computes to a career-low 10.3% of all available rebounds on that end.

Ayton is a much better rebounder at home this year, and he has registered double-digit rebounds in nine of his last 13 games. He is projected for 11.73 rebounds tonight against the Wizards. Opposing centers have garnered 15.9 rebounds against the Wizards over the last 10 games. In the past few games Nikola Jokic had 19 rebounds while Rudy Gobert and Hassan Whitehead combined to record 25 rebounds against them. OddsShopper gives the over a 63% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 8%.

Cade Cunningham Under 5.5 Assists

Cade Cunningham has scored in double figures a career-high eight straight games and has shot the ball relatively well over this period. However, he has doled out six or more assists in just of those games during his scoring spree and averages four assists a game over the last eight contests. Turnovers have also been a problem for him recently and when they are on the road. Cunningham has produced 3.9 assists and 4.2 turnovers away from Little Caesars Arena this year. Cunningham is projected for 4.43 assists. OddsShopper gives the under a 74% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 26%.


The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds


Evan Fournier Over 12.5 Points

Evan Fournier has been struggling lately, although he has a good matchup against Houston. Over the last 10 games, Fournier has compiled 10.6 points while shooting 37.9% from the field and 34.8% from beyond the arc. He did pump in 19 points and five 3-pointers in the first meeting against the Rockets about a month ago. Houston has been one of the worst teams all season long, but the Rockets have been a little worse lately. The Rockets have allowed over 23 points and three 3-pointers to opposing small forwards over the last 10 contests. Fournier is projected for 15.90 points tonight. OddsShopper gives the over a 75% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 42%.

Sign up with promo code AWESEMO and we'll match your deposit up to $100

David Duke Jr. Under 10.5 Points

David Duke has made a huge impact in his first three games in the NBA, and he will continue to have a pretty big role until the Nets get healthier. However, Duke is not much of a scorer, and Cameron Thomas could get more run tonight. Duke is projected for 7.38 points tonight and is shooting 32% from the field and 11% from the 3-point line. OddsShopper gives the under an 81% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 52%.


Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!


Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
React App

Sign up to Receive Expert DFS Advice & Exclusive Offers From Awesemo

Subscriber Counter

We respect your email privacy

More Betting