Awesemo Daily Fantasy Sports
Awesemo Fantasy Football
Odds Shopper by Awesemo
Connect with us

nba betting

How to Bet NBA Player Props Tonight: Jrue Holiday & Derrick White | 12/17/21

Avatar

Published

on

This daily NBA betting article will examine the best betting picks and NBA player props each day. Using the Awesemo NBA Player Props Betting against Tool, bettors can maximize their profits and see the best bets with the highest expected return on investment NBA betting today. Also, bettors can use OddsShopper to find which sportsbooks are offering the best prices for these prop bets. Here are the four best prop bets for tonight’s eight-game slate.

New York Sports Betting is LIVE!
See Alex Baker's KEY Strategy to Maximize New York Bonus Offers

NBA Betting Picks & Best Player Props Tonight

Finding the most profitable NBA betting picks and player props have never been easier. The newly updated OddsShopper is like the Amazon of sports betting. Simply filter, sort the page and find the best bets within seconds.

Derrick White Under 16.5 Points & Over 4.5 Assists

White has played exceptionally well lately, averaging 19.1 points, 5.4 assists and 5.2 rebounds over the last 10 games. However, White has not shot the ball well since the beginning of last season, and he is really struggling from beyond the arc this year. White also averages just 12.4 points on 38% shooting from the field and 27.1% from the 3-point line on the road. Furthermore, the Jazz have been a top-10 defensive team all year, and they have done a pretty good job against opposing shooting guards recently. Utah has held opposing shooting guards to 19.5 points on 42.9% shooting from the field over the last 10 contests. White is projected for 14.02 points tonight. OddsShopper gives the under a 70% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 32%.

While White is scoring and shooting the ball at a career-low efficiency rate, he is distributing the ball the best he ever has. White averages a career-best 5.3 assists a game, as he is doling out an assist at a 22.3% rate while also owning a usage rate of 20%. White is projected for five assists. OddsShopper gives the over a 62% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 36%.

Jrue Holiday Over 18.5 Points

Holiday is playing the best basketball of the season, and the Bucks will be short-handed once again tonight. Holiday was electric on Wednesday, as he poured in 26 points, on 12-for-18 shooting from the field and doled out a season-high 14 assists against the Pacers. He has topped 20 points in seven of his last 12 outings and averages 19 points a game while shooting 55% from the field and 48.5% from the 3-point line in December. While Khris Middleton (knee) is expected to be back in the lineup after sitting out the last game, the Bucks won’t have Giannis Antetokounmpo or Bobby Portis again. As a result, Holiday should be heavily involved in the offense against the Pelicans. Holiday is projected for 20.38 points. OddsShopper  gives the over a 62% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 22%.

LAST DAY! $1 NFL Express Weekly Pass with Code 'SUPERWILD'

The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds


De’Anthony Melton Over 10.5 Points

Melton has scored in double figures in six of his last 11 games. He has a strong matchup against the Kings, who are dealing with COVID issues. Sacramento will likely be without De’Aaron Fox, Richaun Holmes and Alex Len tonight. Meanwhile, Tyrese Haliburton (back soreness) and Chimezie Metu (knee) are questionable. Melton is projected for 10.98 points after going for 14 points, five rebounds and four assists in the first meeting against the Kings. OddsShopper gives the over a 72% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 28%.


Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!


Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
React App

Sign up to Receive Expert DFS Advice & Exclusive Offers From Awesemo

Subscriber Counter

We respect your email privacy

More Betting