This daily NBA betting article will examine the best betting picks and NBA player props each day. Using the Awesemo NBA Player Props Betting Tool, bettors can maximize their profits and see the best bets with the highest expected return on investment for NBA betting today. Also, bettors can use OddsShopper to find which sportsbooks are offering the best prices for these prop bets. Here are the five best NBA betting picks and player props for tonight’s three-game slate.
For more NBA betting tips and picks for tonight’s three-game slate, check out Sean Blazek’s Best Bets article, where he highlights two of his favorite overall betting picks tonight.
NBA Betting Picks & Best Player Props Tonight
Finding the most profitable NBA betting picks and player props have never been easier. The newly updated OddsShopper tool is like the Amazon of sports betting. Simply filter, sort the page and find the best bets within seconds, as seen below.
While it is conceivable that De’Andre Bembry will see an increase of court time tonight with Joe Harris (ankle) and Paul Millsap (personal) having been ruled, it will not likely be a dramatic rise from his usual 15 to 19 minutes of playing time. Bembry had five rebounds on Sunday, which is when Harris rolled his ankle. Bembry was on the court for 19 minutes, but he only took two shots. He has never been much of a scorer since entering the NBA in 2016-17, tallying more than 7 points on just three occasions this year, and his usage rate of 14.2% is the lowest since his rookie season. Bembry is projected for 5.07 points tonight. The under has a 78% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 38%.
The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds
- The Best Week 13 NFL Survivor Pool Picks & Strategy | Chiefs and Rams
- How to Bet NBA Player Props Tonight: Nikola Jokic & Aaron Gordon Betting Picks | 12/1/21
- Sean B’s Best NBA Bets Today: Picks & Predictions for 12/1/2021
- 3 QUICK & EASY Betting Picks Marcus Smart NBA Player Props Tonight | Celtics vs. 76ers 12/1/21
- 3 MUST BET NBA Player Props Tonight | Spencer Dinwiddie & Jeremiah Robinson-Earl 12/1/21
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Keldon Johnson continues to develop in year 3 after taking a big leap last season. He has become the Spurs’ No. 2 option since Jacob Poeltl went out. Johnson has reached the 20-point mark three times and scored at least 15 points in five of the six games that Poeltl has missed. He also has grabbed 48 rebounds during this stretch. Johnson is projected for 17.67 points and 8.15 rebounds and has an excellent matchup against a Clippers defense that is struggling to stop opposing frontcourts. Johnson has a 66% chance of going over the point total and an expected ROI of 34%. Meanwhile, Awesemo gives the assist total to go over the prop an 89% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 69%.
Royce O’Neale has surprisingly struggled to rebound the ball this year. He averaged 6.8 rebounds a game last year and has grabbed just three rebounds over the previous two games. He has failed to record at least six rebounds in nine of 13 games and is hauling down just 4.3 a game for the season. O’Neale is projected for 4.52 rebounds tonight. The under has a 71% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 26%.
Drew Eubanks has had his ups and downs since taking over the starting center job for the Spurs with Poeltl out. However, he has been a consistent passer, as he has totaled 14 assists over the last five games, which includes doling out a season-high five against the Lakers on Sunday. He is averaging 10.2 points, 6.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.2 blocks since being inserted in the starting lineup. Eubanks is projected for 2.21 assists tonight. The over has a 70% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 44%.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
The Best Week 13 NFL Survivor Pool Picks & Strategy | Chiefs and Rams
How to Bet NBA Player Props Tonight: Nikola Jokic & Aaron Gordon Betting Picks | 12/1/21
Sean B’s Best NBA Bets Today: Picks & Predictions for 12/1/2021
3 QUICK & EASY Betting Picks Marcus Smart NBA Player Props Tonight | Celtics vs. 76ers 12/1/21
3 MUST BET NBA Player Props Tonight | Spencer Dinwiddie & Jeremiah Robinson-Earl 12/1/21
NBA Picks & Parlays Today: Best Expert Betting Picks & Predictions | Denver Nuggets & Nikola Jokic 12/1/21
NFL Player Props Tool
How to Bet NBA Player Props Tonight: Betting Picks Isaiah Stewart & Pascal Siakam | 11/30/21