Awesemo Daily Fantasy Sports
Awesemo Fantasy Football
Awesemo Odds & Sports Betting
Awesemo Podcast Network
Awesemo Side Action
Odds Shopper by Awesemo
Connect with us

nba betting

4 MUST BET NBA Player Props & Betting Picks Tonight: Terry Rozier & Bobby Portis | 11/17/21

Avatar

Published

on

Free No House Advantage picks and props for the NBA DFS 11/19/2021 slate using expert projections & Awesemo's rankings tonight.

This daily NBA betting article will examine the best betting picks and NBA player props each day. Using the Awesemo NBA Player Props Betting Tool, bettors can maximize their profits and see the best bets with the highest expected return on investment for NBA betting today. Also, bettors can use OddsShopper to find which sportsbooks are offering the best prices for these prop bets. Here are the four best NBA betting picks and player props for tonight’s 11-game slate.

NBA Betting Picks & Best Player Props Tonight

Finding the most profitable NBA betting picks and player props have never been easier. The newly updated OddsShopper is like the Amazon of sports betting. Simply filter, sort the page and find the best bets within seconds, as seen below.

Terry Rozier Under 4.5 Rebounds and Under 3.5 Assists

Terry Rozier appears to be finding his jumper after a slow start to the 2021-22 campaign. He has scored in double-figures in five straight games, and he has made at least 50% of his shots in three of those games. He has put up 19 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists while shooting 43.5% from the field during this five-game stretch.

Rozier has seen his role diminish greatly this year, as the Hornets have constructed the best roster in his three seasons in Charlotte. As a result, Rozier’s usage rate (22.9%), rebound percentage (5.5%) and assist percentage (13.1%) are the lowest in his three seasons with the franchise.

Rozier has a tough matchup tonight against Washington. The Wizards have done a great job limiting opposing shooting guards’ production this year, as they are giving up the second-fewest points, fifth-fewest rebounds and fourth-fewest assists to that position. Rozier is projected for 3.33 rebounds and 2.89 assists. Awesemo gives the rebound prop a 76% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 27%. Meanwhile, the assist prop has a 68% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 32%.


The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds


Bobby Portis Over 14.5 Points

Bobby Portis has played well since replacing Brook Lopez, out with a back injury, in the starting lineup. He has put up 16.4 points, eight rebounds and 2.4 assists in five games. While Khris Middleton is expected to play tonight, Portis is still projected for 16.65 points in an appealing matchup against the Lakers. Los Angeles has struggled to defend opposing centers all season, allowing 27 points on 60.7% shooting, 12.7 rebounds and five assists to the position over the last three games. The over has a 66% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 32%.

Get a 100% Instant Deposit Match up to $100

Malcolm Brogdon Over 5.5 Rebounds

Malcolm Brogdon has done an excellent rebounding the ball this year, grabbing a career-best 10.9% of all available boards. He has 27 over the last three games, and he has accumulated six or more rebounds in four of his last five appearances and in six of 10. Brogdon is projected for 6.53 rebounds tonight, as the Pistons have had a difficult time keeping opposing lead guards off the backboards this season. The over has a 64% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 27%.


Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!


Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
React App

Sign up to Receive Expert DFS Advice & Exclusive Offers From Awesemo

Subscriber Counter

We respect your email privacy

More Betting