An incredibly rare event where the PGA Tour decides to finish on a Saturday gives it center stage in the fantasy and betting world. Starts at the top of the leaderboard, and $100,000 to first place for PGA DFS are just a few reasons to get excited for the final round of the Farmers Insurance Open. This quick-hitter article will give a few stats from Rounds 1-3, some PGA DFS picks, and best DFS Golf lineup advice for Round 4 Showdown contests. Just a quick reminder, if playing on DraftKings, finishing points are assigned to golfers for the final round scoring.
PGA DFS Golf Picks: The Farmers Insurance Open Round 4
Round 3 Recap
On Friday, a stunning round from Will Zalatoris featured superb play through the bag. But also, a few questionable missed putts from distances that if playing at a home game would be considered “good.” Still, he was able to post 65 on the day and vaulted himself up to the top of the leaderboard. He was able to do that because both stars Jon Rahm and Justin Thomas, who held a share of the lead heading into Saturday, could not keep up, struggling to break par. Adam Schenk, who also was at-13 to start the day, struggled even worse, shooting three over 75.
Zalatoris’ round was only bested by one golfer, Cameron Young, who shot 64 on the day, the best score on the South Course all week. Jason Day also continued his good form and will play in the final group with Zalatoris after shooting 67. Three others also shot 67, Pat Perez, Sepp Straka, and Maverick McNealy, who had the shot of the day, making a hole in one.
The Farmers Insurance Rounds 1-3 Stat Recap
Strokes Gained Off the Tee
- Cameron young
- Will Zalatoris
- Ryan Palmer
- Jon Rahm
- Wyndham Clark
Strokes Gained Approach
- Will Zalatoris
- Dustin Johnson
- Justin Rose
- Camilo Villegas
- Ryan Palmer
Strokes Gained Around the Green.
- Sungjae Im
- Patrick Reed
- C.T. Pan
- Jimmy Walker
- Cameron Tringale
Strokes Gained Putting
- Pat Perez
- Bill Haas
- Sungjae Im
- Scott Piercy
Latest PGA DFS Content
- DraftKings PGA DFS Cheat Sheet: PGA Championship FINAL ROUND Showdown Fantasy Golf Picks
- PGA Championship DFS Picks Final Round DraftKings Fantasy Golf Picks & Predictions
- PGA DFS Picks Championship Round 3 DraftKings Showdown Cheat Sheet
- Round 3 PGA Championship DFS Picks | DraftKings Fantasy Golf Picks & Predictions
- DraftKings PGA DFS Cheat Sheet: PGA Championship Round 2 Showdown Fantasy Golf Picks
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
DraftKings & FanDuel Fantasy Golf Preview: Round 4 Farmers Insurance Open
- Lock Time: 12:00 p.m. ET
- Grand Prize: DraftKings offers $10,000 to first place and $300,000 guaranteed for the final-round slate.
Best PGA DFS Golf Picks Today for DraftKings Showdown
- Sungjae Im ($9,100): Although there were signs that said abandon ship at the beginning of the week, as the irons didn’t look good. Well, they still don’t look good, but the rest of his game looks elite. For him to win tomorrow, he’ll have to get them going, but he’s much cheaper than the other top-of-the-line golfers at twelve under.
- Sahith Theegala ($7,400): All was going well, as Sahith shot 33 on the front nine and was in the mix on the first page of the leaderboard. But, a back nine forty would change that in a hurry. However, I’m not ready to give up after a bad nine holes today, as Sahith has looked good all week.
- Taylor Pendrith ($7,100): Of all the rookies on tour this year, Pendrith had arguably the best chance to win, going into the final round with a big lead. But, a final round 76 would move him back to a tie for fifth. He’s had four missed cuts and just on made cut since then. A bounce-back here this week, and the type of game that translates well here at Torrey Pines, strong ball striking, and a hot putter. At this price level, he presents substantial upside and not a ton of projected ownership.
- Sepp Straka ($6,300) A similar build to Pendrith, in stature and in-game, Straka bounced back with the irons in round three while also gaining in the other strokes gained facets. Going down to Straka opens the salary board up quite a bit for tomorrow’s final round allowing for a three-stud build.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
FanDuel DFS PGA rankings will be posted at least a day in advance of any tournament. Looking for more PGA DFS picks and DFS PGA predictions? The DFS PGA projections for FanDuel, the FanDuel DFS PGA showdown projections for today and the PGA DFS ownership projections for DraftKings are made and used by Alex Baker, the No. 1 DFS player in the world.
Expert Golf Betting Tool | Prop Bet Projections
PGA DFS Ownership Rankings
PGA DFS Ownership Projections
PGA DFS Rankings for DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, and FantasyDraft
PGA DFS Projections for Showdown and Weekend Daily Fantasy Golf
Top Golfers Tool – PGA DFS Simulation Results for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo (FREE TODAY)
Fantasy Golf: PGA DFS Projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo
DraftKings PGA DFS Cheat Sheet: PGA Championship FINAL ROUND Showdown Fantasy Golf Picks