The Wyndham Championship is underway, and daily fantasy golf Showdown contests take center stage as DraftKings is offering $50,000 to first place for tomorrow’s third-round slate. Be sure to check out Awesemo’s expert PGA DFS Showdown projections and ownership for the Wyndham Championship Round 4 daily fantasy golf slate.
PGA DFS Showdown Picks: Wyndham Championship Round 4
Previous Round Recap
With just seven shots separating second place from last place, there were bound to be big moves on the day. Adam Scott would be the first big mover, as he looked very solid all day in pretty much every facet of his game. A few silly bogeys off of wayward drives, including the 15th hole, which plays as one of the easiest. Scott could have had 62 today without much changing. He would have the best score of the day, along with Branden Grace & Roger Sloan. For Sloan, it’s a big day for him on Sunday sitting in the 131st position in the FedEx Cup Standings and will need to remain inside the top 10 to move onto next week.
Russell Henley’s struggles on Saturday continue, as he just couldn’t get it started today, running into a distant storm on the latter part of his round. He started the day with a four-shot lead and now leads by 3. But there are nine golfers now within four of the lead when yesterday it was just three.
Kevin Na continues to stick around in this event and is one of those nine golfers that start the day within four of the lead. Scott Piercy & Rory Sabbatini are giving themself a chance to qualify for the playoffs both sit in a tie for third. For Sabbatini, he can’t afford to drop out of the top 5, while Piercy was at 126 to start the week, so he’ll have no problem qualifying unless, of course, he absolutely bombs the round tomorrow. Justin Rose is also in the mix, but it looks like he’ll need Sabbatini to fall or to improve his tied for ninth standing to make the playoffs. If the tournament ended now, he’d be the bubble boy projected for 126th.
Subscribe to Our Awesemo Odds on YouTube ChannelWe here at Awesemo are committed to bringing you the very best sports betting advice in the business. To help get the best bang for your buck, we are pleased to introduce the NEW Awesemo Odds YouTube channel! All of your favorite Awesemo personalities will appear regular on Awesemo Odds, including Dave "Loughy" Loughran, Josh Engleman, Adam "ShipMyMoney" Scherer, Ben Rasa and more. This channel will be a FREE one-stop shop for all of Awesemo's betting strategy, advice and picks videos for all of your favorite sports to wager on, from NBA, NFL, MLB, PGA and much more. Join us now!
Round 3 Stat Recap
Strokes Gained Tee to Green
- K-H Lee
- Kevin Na
- C.T. Pan
- Brendon Todd
- Hudson Swafford
Strokes Gained Off the Tee
- Kevin Streelman
- Tyler Duncan
- C.T. Pan
- Keith Michell
- Byeong Hun An
Strokes Gained on the Approach
- Hudson Swafford
- Webb Simpson
- Kevin Na
- Cameron Percy
- Adam Scott
Strokes Gained Around the Green
- Russell Henley
- Harry Higgs
- Si Woo Kim
- K.H. Lee
- Scott Piercy
Strokes Gained Putting
- Ben Taylor
- Brian Stuard
- Branden Grace
- Russell Henley
- Brice Garnett
PGA DFS Showdown Picks: Slate Preview
7:00 Am EST- Storms in the area have moved up tee times as golfers will go out in threesomes on both tees from 7-9 am.
Daily Fantasy Golf Contest Preview
- DraftKings is offering $50,00o first place and $150,000 guaranteed for the fourth-round slate.
Wyndham Championship Round 4 PGA DFS Picks
Henely’s below-average round today brought several golfers within striking distance. That always makes for a fun showdown slate with placement points playing a significant factor, especially on the ownership side. Click here to view Awersemo’s Final Round Onwerhsip Projections.
- Adam Scott ($9,000) If you had the privilege of watching Scott this morning on PGA Tour live and the subsequent temper tantrums from Nate Lashley, then his stellar play isn’t a surprise. Playing a limited schedule this year, Scott needs a big week to qualify for the FedEx Cup. He’s looked good throughout his bag in the first three rounds, gaining strokes in all four categories cumulatively. His best has been his approaches gaining over 4.5 for the three days.
- Si Woo Kim ($8,900) Kim has been able to forget about his Olympic letdown quickly and looks great everywhere except off the tee. Struggling to find fairways and putting it in terrible spots. It has forced Si Woo to really lean on the rest of his bag. But, if that fixes itself overnight, and he can find a few more fairways tomorrow, the confidence should be there to execute in the other areas and give himself a chance at a top 5.
- Brendon Todd ($7,500) Brendon has been quiet for quite a while now, missing the cut in four out of his last five appearances. His last top 10 was back at the Charles Schwab Challange, where putting ruled the day. Incredibly though, Todd has lost over a stroke and a half in the first three days with the putter but has gained over 4.5 on his approaches. He’s finding a ton of fairways, just shy of 77%, and is just too good of a putter to keep down. He presents good value and is within an earshot of the top 10 to start the day.
Sneaky Pick for the Wyndham Championship Round 4 Showdown
- C.T. Pan ($7,000) Coming into the week off of a ton of momentum, the most one could have after coming in third at a golf tournament, the bronze medalist from Taiwan is right on the FedEx Cup bubble here this week but has shown he can play under pressure. A bogey-free 66 on Saturday has himself in a comfortable position where he can play freely and move up the leaderboard without taking on much risk.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
DFS PGA rankings for DraftKings will be posted at least a day in advance of any tournament. Looking for more PGA DFS picks for DraftKings and PGA DFS picks for FanDuel? The FanDuel PGA DFS projections for today, the FanDuel DFS PGA showdown projections for this week and the FanDuel DFS PGA ownership projections for this week are made and used by Alex Baker, the No. 1 DFS player in the world.
PGA DFS Ownership Rankings
PGA DFS Ownership Projections
PGA DFS Projections for Showdown and Weekend Daily Fantasy Golf
Top Golfers Tool – PGA DFS Simulation Results for DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, FantasyDraft, and SuperDraft
Fantasy Golf: PGA DFS Projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo
The First Cut: Hero World Challenge PGA DFS Picks & Preview for DraftKings & FanDuel Fantasy Golf Lineups
PGA DFS Rankings for DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, and FantasyDraft
Fantasy Golf: PGA DFS Projections for SuperDraft