PGA DFS 2020 Content Schedule for both PGA & Euro Tour DFS
With three of the top 20 ranked players in PGA DFS, and two in the top 5, the team at Awesemo.com will give you everything you need to be successful in PGA DFS. From stats & projections to articles and videos, the Awesemo golf team has you covered for 50 of the 52 weeks out of the year with golf coverage.
Content Provided by:
- Alex “Awesemo” Baker
- Jason Rouslin
- Ben Rasa
- Nolan Kelly
- Timothy Frank
If you are just starting out in PGA DFS, we have a ton of free content weekly, along with our Awesemo + membership that includes all of our golf coverage. Below you can find out a bit about each article, and what day you can expect to see the content, and when it’s live that week, a link directly to it!
*Also one quick note, this below is for normal non-major weeks. For Majors, additional content will be added.
** During the late fall swing, where the PGA Tour is off and the coverage is part of the fall swing for the Euro Tour, roughly three tournaments, our content will go down to two articles and one model, from Jason Rouslin & Ben Rasa, while no audio/video content or Awesemo+ content will be provided.
Weekly Free Content: (In order of release schedule)
- “Opening Tee” Podcast: Start your Monday Mornings with Jason Rouslin in the “Opening Tee” podcast. This shorter than 25-minute podcast will get you ready for the upcoming week while going over last week’s action in case you missed it. Click here to listen (if applicable)
- “Shot three from the Tee” Podcast: After salaries are released, and a bit of research has commenced, Jason is back on the mic for another short-form podcast, this time joined by others in the PGA DFS industry including Matt Jones (@mattjonesTFR) Click here to listen (if applicable)
- “PGA Strategy Show” with Timothy Frank & Ben Rasa: 2:30 on Tuesday afternoons come to join Ben Rasa and the @fanatasygolfman himself Timothy Frank for a full breakdown of the current week’s field. Click here to Watch (if applicable)
- Model Breakdown: A short video breaking down Jason Rouslin’s PGA DFS model for the current week. Click here to Watch (if applicable)
- “Rouslins Three Ball”: A short 5-minute video giving you a couple of bets and plays for some first-round action- posted every Wednesday morning. Click here to Watch (if applicable)
When live a link will be provided in the title of the article to go directly to it.
- “The First Cut”: A comprehensive preview of the week to come, including a course breakdown, DFS slate breakdown, field breakdown, and so much more. Written by Jason Rouslin and released on Sunday evenings.
- “Course History Cheatsheet”: A look at the entire field’s history at the current weeks’ course. and synopsis provided by Jason Rouslin. Released Monday night/Tuesday Morning.
- “Recent Form Cheatsheet”: The entire field’s current form, going back as far as 10 weeks, and synopsis provided by Jason Rousiln. Released Monday night/Tuesday Morning.
- “Betting Preview for the Euro Tour”: A quick hitter article for some Euro Tour action provided by both Ben Rasa and Jason Rouslin. Released Tuesday.
- “Against the Grain”: A look at this week’s projected ownership from Jason Rouslin, and some against the grain plays to help provide variance in your GPP lineups.
- “Weekly Cheatsheets”: If you are already an Awesemo.com frequent visitor, you know about these quick hitter cheatsheets that give you some ideas on who to play each week. We’ll do the same taking a couple from each article and summing it up for you! Look for these on Wednesday afternoons.
- “The Approach”: A picks and preview article from Nolan Kelly that uses some of @Awesemo’s projection for the week! Released Wednesday.
- Showdown Spotlight Articles: Released after the conclusion of play each day, this article is to give some ideas for Showdown contests, and updates to the daily action incase one missed it.
PGA DFS Awesemo+ Offerings:
Looking to step up your game to the next level? Join some of the best players in the industry and get access to all of Awesemo+ offerings including:
Tools & Data:
- Lineup building software from Fantasy Cruncher.
- PGA DFS Model from Jason Rouslin. This model has pivotal Strokes Gained information, DraftKings points and ownership from every tournament, projections and so much more.
- PGA DFS Weekend model from Jason Rouslin.
- PGA Ownership Projections from Alex “Awesemo” Baker
- PGA Player Projections from Alex “Awesemo” Baker
- PGA Player rankings from Alex “Awesemo” Baker
PGA DFS Awesemo + Written:
- “Above the Cut”: An all-encompassing article from Ben Rasa that gives all of his top plays for the week. Released Tuesday.
- “The Winning Element”: Come get Jason Rouslin’s entire player pool for the week, and what percentage he plans to own each player. Plus a bunch more useful information like weather, tee time stacks, field changes, and more. Released Wednesday Evenings.
- Premium Slack Chat & Slack office hours with Ben Rasa: Join Ben every Tuesday night at 8:30 PM for more PGA DFS talk where you can get all of your pressing questions answered!
- “PGA Leverage Scores”: An article that focuses on some of the best-leveraged plays from Awesemo’s ranking and ownership projections.
In addition to all this, + members also get access to our Premium Slack Chat, where strategy, sweating and tilting are all just part of the fun! As always contact anyone on the team with any questions comments or concerns.