British Open Content Schedule for PGA DFS
*Press play for some nice tunes as you ready down our content schedule for the week.
The Fourth and final major of the year is here, and the biggest prize pools left the season are going to be played this week. For the first time in over half a century, the Open Championship heads to Northern Ireland and Royal Portrush. It’ll be the 148th playing of the Championship, and could be one of the most compelling of all time. So much to play for, and so many narratives on the line, all set up for perfect for a fantasy Sunday Brunch @ The Open.
On a normal week, we provide over 15 pieces of content, but this week we are going to be adding in a series of articles covering the 46 “open” qualifiers. These golfers, like the U.S. Open, had to qualify by way of their play, not the world ranking, but through one of 16 events in 11 countries. Only 46 spots were given out this way this year.
Content Provided by
- Alex “Awesemo” Baker
- Jason Rouslin
- Ben Rasa
- Nolan Kelly
- Timothy Frank
Looking to start your research? Check out all of the content that’s live now!
- A great way to start your week off your week as Jason takes you on a journey through the following:
- Royal Portrush Golf Course
- Tournament History
- The Field
- The Daily Fantasy Offerings
- The Important Stats
- Open Championship History
- Recent Form
- Strokes Gained both yearly and weekly
- Historical DraftKings Points and Ownership
- Entire year’s worth of DraftKings Ownership data on every player
“Open Qualifiers” Chapter 1: (FREE)
- A Quick player profile of the 46 players that qualified for The Open Championship through the Open Qualifying series rather than through an exemption.
DraftKings Millionaire Maker Preview
- Four times a year in golf we get to play for the biggest prize DFS has to offer, one million to first. Jason Rouslin gives you two years of full Millionaire Maker history, plus a couple of more years from the PGA Championship. Best of all this is FREE this week!
Make the Cut
- New to the DFS Scene? Or simply just don’t like the high variant nature of GPPs? Well, then cash games or “50/50” contests are a great way to break the ice. Come find out who would be a good fit for your “cash” rosters this week!
“Open Qualifiers” Chapter 2: (FREE)
- The Second edition of the player profile capping another ten or so golfers competing in this year’s Open Championship.
“Open Qualifiers” Chapter 3: (FREE)
- The third edition of the player profile capping another ten or so golfers competing in this year’s Open Championship.
Above the Cut:
- By Ben Rasa: Jazzraz gives a course breakdown, thoughts on which skill sets are key and provides few quick DFS targets from each price range that you will definitely want to check out.
YouTube – 2:30PM ET PGA Preview Show:
- With Ben Rasa & Tim Frank: Breakdown the tourney and discuss player-by-player pricing and analysis.
Against the Grain Millionaire Maker Special:
- Ownership plays a pivotal role in roster construction each and every week. Jason breaks it down for you by price section and gives you his top against the grain plays in this quick hitter article.
“Open Qualifiers” Chapter 4: (FREE)
- The Fourth edition of the player profile capping another ten or so golfers competing in this year’s Open Championship.
“Open Qualifiers” Chapter 5: (FREE)
- The Fifth and final edition of the player profile capping another ten or so golfers competing in this year’s Open Championship + a top 10 power ranking!
- By Nolan Kelly: Some free Awesemo grades and analysis of the tournament as a whole.
- By Jason Rouslin: Player Pool/Weather Updates/Chalk report/Narratives.
PGA Lineup Study (Premium Add-on): Analyze how the top players are building their lineups to take your game to the next level. Every single DraftKings contest is available to be analyzed to see what the pros are doing!
Office Hours (dedicated Slack channel)
- Want to learn the intricacies of how to “stack” your lineups based on tee time in the event of unique playing conditions or build lineups with the appropriate mix of current form, course history and skill-set? Talk about single entry strategy? Learn how to identify a player pool for your style of gaming? This is the relaxed environment to learn how to improve your results from a veteran player.
- Tuesday Night 9-10 PM Jason Rouslin
- Wednesday night 8-9 PM Ben Rasa
YouTube 9PM – Live Before Lock Show
- with Ben Rasa & Jason Rouslin: Lineup construction, Q&A and hot takes for the upcoming week.
- Showdown Spotlight – Round 2 by Jason Rouslin: Round 1 Recap/Weather Preview/Model-2/Picks for Round 2.
- Making The Turn by Jason Rouslin: Round 2/36 hole | 6/6 update | Weather Preview | Model | Weekend and Showdown Round 3 Picks.
- Sunday Showdown by Jason Rouslin: Round 3 Recap/Weather Preview/Model-4/Picks for the final round.