Repping his Josh Allen jersey, 11-year-old Joshy Hutchinson celebrated beating cancer in the ultimate “Bills Mafia” fashion with the season right around the corner.
After ringing the bell indicating a patient is now cancer-free, Hutchinson took to the real celebration, jumping through a table.
WATCH: 11-year-old Joshy Hutchison is a huge Buffalo #Bills fan and he decided to jump through a "table" following his last chemo session in Syracuse! His grandmother Karen Hutchison says he wants to go to a Bills game and meet Josh Allen. (Video via Karen Hutchison) #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/pcQsvW2WTF
— 7 Eyewitness News (@WKBW) September 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Joshy Hutchinson is already a legend in “Bills Mafia” for so many reasons, and the jumping through the table act was the perfect way to cap off his battle with cancer.
With the season right around the corner, Hutchinson has a lot to be excited about. Josh Allen has proven he’s the guy who can give Buffalo fans the chance to win a Super Bowl in the near future. And there’s no reason to believe this year can’t be that year.
Congrats to Joshy Hutchinson. Truly a heartwarming story.