Repping his Josh Allen jersey, 11-year-old Joshy Hutchinson celebrated beating cancer in the ultimate “Bills Mafia” fashion with the season right around the corner.
After ringing the bell indicating a patient is now cancer-free, Hutchinson took to the real celebration, jumping through a table.
WATCH: 11-year-old Joshy Hutchison is a huge Buffalo #Bills fan and he decided to jump through a "table" following his last chemo session in Syracuse! His grandmother Karen Hutchison says he wants to go to a Bills game and meet Josh Allen. (Video via Karen Hutchison) #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/pcQsvW2WTF
— 7 Eyewitness News (@WKBW) September 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Joshy Hutchinson is already a legend in “Bills Mafia” for so many reasons, and the jumping through the table act was the perfect way to cap off his battle with cancer.
With the season right around the corner, Hutchinson has a lot to be excited about. Josh Allen has proven he’s the guy who can give Buffalo fans the chance to win a Super Bowl in the near future. And there’s no reason to believe this year can’t be that year.
Congrats to Joshy Hutchinson. Truly a heartwarming story.