Tennessee Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown has a conspiracy theory involving the NFL having some sort of vendetta against him. Brown tweeted Tuesday he has already been the subject of three separate drug tests administered by the league this offseason.
Brown has been one of the most explosive playmakers in football in each of the past two seasons for the Titans. The former second-round pick had 1,051 yards receiving and averaged 20.2 yards per reception in 2019 before hauling in 70 receptions for 1,075 yards and 11 touchdowns in 2020.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube