Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones was playing with a heavy heart on Monday night. This marks his first season suiting up without his father, Alvin – who passed away earlier in the year.
Jones didn’t disappoint, running all over the Lions early and often. But during one of his touchdowns, Aaron Jones revealed that he lost a necklace that had his father’s ashes in it.
— Justin Ayers (@Ayers4President) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Aaron Jones claimed that his dad would have been just fine with the result of the necklace. But also said he was confident that the grounds crews’ search effort would result in finding the keepsake.
During the game, Jones was the best player on the field for either team. He ran for 67 yards and a touchdown, while also adding 48 yards and three touchdowns through the air.
It was a game that Aaron Jones won’t soon forget. And we’ll hope to hear that the necklace has been found soon enough.