Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones was on one last night during the team’s 35-17 win over the Detroit Lions on Monday night. Jones scored four touchdowns during the game, all but putting an end to anyone’s concern about the Packers after a week one loss. Jones wore a football-shaped necklace containing his father Alvin’s ashes during Monday’s game.’
Jones lost it during one of his end-zone celebrations.
Aaron Jones Lost A Necklace With Fathers Ashes In It During Touchdownhttps://t.co/so2Bine4Da
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 21, 2021
Thankfully, Jones recovered the necklace Tuesday.
Jones was on a radio appearance and revealed he found the ashes necklace.
The necklace was found! Aaron Jones announced on today's Steve Czaban Show that the necklace containing his father's ashes that he wore during the game was FOUND! @packers #Packers @czabe @OnAirJosh @ericgitter @Showtyme_33 pic.twitter.com/FWMJvj8FoS
— 97.3 The Game (@TheGameMKE) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jones spoke about losing the necklace following Monday’s game.
I’ll go look for it,” Jones said on ESPN after the game. “But I know he’s happy. He’d be happy, and say, ‘If you lose it anywhere, lose it in the end zone.'”
Jones shared ESPN’s segment on Alvin following the game.
The full segment ESPN ran a few minutes ago on Alvin Jones Sr., who tragically passed away in April from COVID-19. pic.twitter.com/izI1aMyZkA
— Colin Deaver (@ColinDeaverTV) September 21, 2021
Aaron had roughly 15 family members in attendance to watch his awesome performance Monday night.
What a night for Aaron Jones.