The search party was on after Aaron Jones revealed that the necklace containing his dad’s ashes was lost in the end zone during one of his four touchdowns for the Packers on Monday night.
Aaron Jones Lost Necklace With Fathers Ashes In It During Touchdownhttps://t.co/so2BimWteA
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 21, 2021
Luckily, it was announced on Tuesday morning that Aaron Jones’ necklace with his father’s ashes in it had been found.
And later in the day, Aaron Jones thanked Packers trainer, Bryan Engel, who was searching until nearly 2:00 am on Lambeau Field until the pendant was found in the grass
Found at 1:45am Thank you to our trainer Bryan ”Flea” Engel I’m forever grateful 🙏🏾♥️🕊 pic.twitter.com/ylTlZ5Jpfr
— Aaron Jones 3️⃣3️⃣ (@Showtyme_33) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Bryan Engel’s kindness to Aaron Jones is something you don’t see everyday, and shows how much he cares about all of the players in the Packers locker room.
I think it’s safe to say that we’re all happy that Jones was able to recover his necklace. And Bryan Engel deserves to be celebrated for his unwavering act of selflessness.