Aaron Rodgers is most likely going to be in a new uniform come next season. Of course that could change, especially if the Packers win a Super bowl this season, but most likely Rodgers will be out of Green Bay after this year.
After Rodgers leaves Green Bay rumors have pointed to him playing in Pittsburgh.
Jay Glazer Believes There’s One Team That ‘Makes Sense’ For Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgershttps://t.co/de9x1tG3Zu
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 14, 2021
Now we know for sure there’s one team Aaron Rodgers won’t be suiting up for. Rodgers was sked about that possibility of playing for the Packers NFC North Rivals, the Chicago Bears. He made it pretty clear.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That’s not going to happen.
“Could you see yourself every playing there [Chicago] when your time comes playing here?”
Aaron Rodgers: pic.twitter.com/IGJKAX6o0x
— 𝐽𝐸𝑁 𝑀𝐴𝐶𝐾 🧀 (@BigMack_4) October 13, 2021
Bears fans would never expect to see Rodgers on their team, so no surprise there. Would he be an upgrade over rookie Justin Fields? Certainly, but the sky’s the limit for the Chicago Bears rookie.
Aaron Rodgers isn’t exactly a spring chicken anymore.