Olivia Munn reacts to Aaron Rodgers engagement? Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers has had a string of very famous girlfriends. He’s dated Jessica Szhor, Olivia Munn, Danica Patrick, and his latest celebrity partner, Shailene Woodley. Now that he’s officially moving on to the next level with Woodley, everyone is pretty curious what his exes think of the situation.
Luckily for us, there’s a new report with reactions from Olivia Munn and Danica Patrick.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Via Hollywood Life:
“Olivia’s thoughts on Aaron Rodgers as an ex and anything more has no existence in Olivia’s mind,” a source close to the actress tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY.
“[Olivia] doesn’t care one bit,” added the insider.
“Whether he is involved with anyone and now that he is engaged doesn’t dictate how Olivia deals with her life,” the insider tells HollywoodLife. “She really is paying zero attention to the situation; she has her own life to worry about. She doesn’t get tied up in unneeded drama.”
As for Danica? The 38-year-old former race car driver is has moved on from Aaron, a source close to her shares EXCLUSIVELY with HollywoodLife, and is focused on “traveling and working on her podcast [Pretty Intense.]”
Aaron had a pretty good one in Olivia, with most people questioning his decision to go from her to Danica.
At the end of the day, Rodgers was just doing his best to find Mrs. right.
Looks as if he’s finally found his Mrs. Rodgers.
Check out more of his hot ex Olivia Munn: