Do you believe?
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers believes in a lot of things. But he also doesn’t buy into everything. For one he’s not buying into the COVID-19 vaccine. And apparently he’s not into curses. Last night he appeared on the ManningCast even though there’s that pesky ManningCast curse, which all signs point to being real.
At least that’s what the numbers suggest.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Eli mentioned the curse during the interview.
Peyton wants @AaronRodgers12 to slow down on the MVP awards 😅
"If you win this fourth MVP, I don't think you really wanna get to five. I think you just retire and you go off into the sunset." pic.twitter.com/9JJzPvEief
— ESPN (@espn) January 4, 2022
It’s week 18 and Rodgers is only playing because he’s trying to win the MVP. We’ll see what the curse has in store for him.
Don’t ever poo-poo a curse, not a good look.