Aaron Rodgers doesn’t appreciate being called sensitive.
After starting the season with a real stinker, the Packers are looking a lot better right now sitting at 2-1, and the Packers QB seems to be back playing like an MVP. According to The Athletic, Rodgers was asked about being labeled “sensitive” by fans, and the quarterback had an interesting response. Simply put, he actually agrees with the assessment, but it’s not necessarily a negative thing.
“I think the term ‘sensitive’ has always been used in a derogatory sense, and because of that, I didn’t embrace it,” Rodgers said. “I am a sensitive person. I have feelings. I am empathetic. So I embrace those parts of me. I don’t like the narrative that spins it in a direction that I don’t like with respect to things that I feel like are part of my character.”
Aaron Rodgers talks to the @TheAthletic and says, “Because I care so much, I would be sensitive if people were questioning my commitment to the team or whether or not I’m invested, or that I had one foot in, one foot out.”
— Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) October 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Rodgers may be in tune with his sensitivity, and when he’s winning, no one seems to mind him being sensitive.
If that’s not enough motivation to win on a weekly basis, I don’t know what is.
Rodgers seems to hear all the criticism coming at him….