Earlier today, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was extremely honest about his issues with his team’s front office, leading him to reportedly request a trade in the offseason.
Aaron Rodgers Explained His Mindset And Frustration With The Green Bay Packers On Tuesdayhttps://t.co/z2tma2wrW2
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 28, 2021
During his press conference, Aaron Rodgers was asked if the report about him considering retirement before returning to the Packers was true.
The quarterback confirmed that he was, in fact, thinking of walking away from the game.
“It was definitely something I thought about,” Rodgers replied.
Rodgers thought about retirement, but the "fire still burns" to play football. pic.twitter.com/CDdsJp3ttu
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 28, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Aaron Rodgers had a fun-filled offseason with his new fiancee, Shailene Woodley.
Just recently, he was seen living it up in Hawaii with his new girl, and has had more of a social media presence than in years past.
It’s likely that all of Rodgers’ time with Woodley factored into him considering not going back to Green Bay, but it’s also clear that he still loves playing football.
It’s all shaking out for one “Last Dance” with the Green Bay Packers for Aaron Rodgers.