Could an Aaron Rodgers trade really be coming tonight?
The Green Bay Packers quarterback turned heads earlier today when it was reported that he didn’t want to play in Green Bay anymore. He even offered three teams that he would like to be traded to…the Broncos, Raiders, and 49ers.
Aaron Rodgers Has Three Teams He’d Like To Be Traded Tohttps://t.co/fDhtM4j6Fu
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 29, 2021
Now, NFL insider Mark Schlereth is reporting that Aaron Rodgers is very close to being a Denver Bronco.
Mark Schlereth just reported on @1043TheFan that a deal for the Broncos to land Aaron Rodgers is “as close to a done deal as it can get”
— Zac Stevens (@ZacStevensDNVR) April 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Time will tell if this is just smoke, or if there’s a real possibility that Aaron Rodgers will be with the Denver Broncos in 2021.
We’re likely to find out by the end of the night.