Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers passed for his 443rd touchdown Saturday night as the Packers beat the Cleveland Browns 24-22 on Christmas.
A Packers victory wasn’t the only thing gifted for fans. Aaron Rodgers will be sending his record breaking touchdown ball to Brett Favre’s grandson Parker, who is 11-years old.
Here is the record setting pass.
“And there it is… number 443!”
— Green Bay Packers (@packers) December 26, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Rodgers was able to surpass the previous Green Bay record held by Brett Favre in 44 fewer games.
Rodgers and the 12-3 Packers will host the 7-8 Minnesota Vikings in prime time next Sunday night.