Renee Gracie wants to take things full circle. Back in 2017, Supercar driver Renee Gracie called it quits on her racing career. Not too long after Renee bounced back in a big way, she became a star on the sexually explicit platform OnlyFans. Now she’s planning on returning to the sport she loves, but this time, she wants to be the Boss.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Renee plans to return by buying her very own race team.
According to the interview, the Only Fans star plans to spend around $1 million to make it happen.
“Gracie, who retired from the sport at the end of 2017 due to a lack of funding, will use her earnings from adult films to fund a race team, with the goal of achieving a top-10 finish at Mount Panorama.
“I am looking to buy my own team,” Gracie told The Daily Telegraph. “I get offers every second day to go and race in somebody else’s car.
“There are lots of opportunities and options keeping the hope and the dream alive, but I would like to do it myself.”
— Samuel Lockhart (@LloydGSR) August 23, 2021
With OnlyFans changing their policies, this might be the perfect time to pivot back to racing.
Renee would certainly bring plenty of attention.
Check out why below: