Brooklyn Nets guard James Harden is turning into the NBA’s poster boy for clubbing and overall partying. While he’s not quite on Dennis Rodman level, it’s a well-known fact that Harden enjoys his time at strip clubs.
With that being said, adult web site Cam Soda is offering Harden and his teammates with exclusive access to their virtual strip club for All-Star weekend.
Adult website sent an email to the Brooklyn Nets offering a digital strip club for James Harden and the rest of the Brooklyn Nets. 💀💀💀
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) February 26, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
The web site laments the fact that James harden cannot stay out of the strip club. They don’t want to see Harden or any of his teammates jeopardize the team’s chance to win a championship during the pandemic, so they’re prepared to bring the club to them. Cam Soda is truly willing to put the city of Brooklyn on their back.
The Nets have surprised some with how well they have been adjusting to their new “big 3” of Harden, KD, and Kyrie.
Brooklyn has surged up the standings, currently sitting at #2 in the Eastern Conference. The Nets are getting hot right before the All-Star break even with KD sidelined due to injury. The Harden and Kyrie led offense has been potent enough to carry the squad to eight straight wins. You’d imagine they’ll be even more scary once Durant returns to the lineup.
Maybe James Harden can dive into the world of virtual strip clubs to get his fix. The offer is on the table.