The College Football season ended with last night’s National Championship game between Georgia and Alabama.
Alabama wide receiver Jameson Williams had his night end a bit early, he suffered a brutal knee injury on a big play during the first half.
Williams made the catch, but then went down immediately, appearing to being in a great deal of pain after trying to make a move following the grab.
The Alabama receiver had to be helped off the field.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jameson Williams was injured on this play: pic.twitter.com/gfNZ7OAMkH
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 11, 2022
Never fun to watch a young kid go down in the biggest game of his life.
Hopefully this won’t affect his NFL future, but unfortunately injuries are part of the game.