A warrant was issued for the arrest of Seattle Seahawks defensive end Aldon Smith for an alleged second-degree battery that occurred in the New Orleans area on Saturday evening.
There’s Video of Aldon Smith Committing Second Degree Battery in Front of Home Depot https://t.co/tV7tHwdWE4
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Smith allegedly choked a victim unconscious during a confrontation that began inside a coffee shop in Chalmette, Louisiana, and that the warrant was signed by the court a day later.
Now he’s turned himself in according to TMZ.
“Jail records show the NFL star surrendered to authorities at 5:53 PM PT on Tuesday … and posed for a mug shot.
You can see in the pic, Aldon did NOT look happy … pulling down his COVID mask for the camera while wearing what appears to be a green and white jumpsuit.
The 31-year-old was released from custody at 7:45 PM PT, records show.
A jail official confirmed to us Aldon was booked on a battery charge. No word yet on when he’s due in court.”
See his latest mugshot below:
Aldon started all 16 games for the Cowboys after signing a one-year, $4 million contract.
He had five sacks.
Now he can add one more mugshot to his resume.