Alex Rodriguez has had an eventful year.
Mainly, his longtime relationship with Jennifer Lopez ended with her getting back together with Ben Affleck. And as A-Rod tries to recover, he clearly has had some trouble.
But now it MLB Playoffs time. Which means Rodriguez will be assigned to work with Fox throughout the postseason.
When Alex Rodriguez and his crew were joking about an old video of him eating popcorn out of his girlfriend’s hand, he jumped him to say, “maybe that’s why I’m single”.
— FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) October 8, 2021
Fans reacted to Alex Rodriguez’s joke.
Come on fox the man has emotions https://t.co/OcU7V53BOf
— Chris Taylor Fan Club (@CaptainBingers) October 8, 2021
You could see the pain in his expression and hear it from his voice https://t.co/ghbl9LwMa6
— David (@LeDareDavid) October 8, 2021
— Dean Anderson (@danderson1010) October 8, 2021
You can tell A-Rod doesn’t take this sort of stuff very well 😂😂 https://t.co/rvc5dcKBz1
— Johnny's Lasagna ⚾️ (@JLasagna43) October 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Alex Rodriguez isn’t the most popular broadcaster (or guy for that matter). But he finds way to keep himself relevant and dominating tabloids.
He’s been single for the most part since his split with J-Lo earlier in the year, and seemingly happy with some time out of the game.
I’m sure we’ll be hearing about Alex Rodriguez’s next fling in no time, though.