Fans are back in stadiums across the country, and we’ve already seen our fair share of crazy sh*t happening. However, nothing compares to this showdown during the Padres-Rockies game today.
Apparently, this Padres fan had enough of getting chirped by a Rockies fan in Denver; So he casually walked over and issued a TKO with one clean punch to the jaw.
— Bradley Emery (@Bradleyemery2) May 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Padres fan may have gotten jumped by a whole group of Rockies fans afterwards, and he may have even been taken out of the stadium in handcuffs. But I’ll bet he says this was worth it.
As for the other guy…let’s just hope he’s alright. You can tell he wasn’t really expecting to be socked in the face there, and it looks like he may have gone unconscious.
As for the game itself? The Rockies and Padres would split the doubleheader on Wednesday. But I’d say the real story was going on in the crowd.