Alvin Kamara and Te’a Cooper going strong this football season.
Alvin Kamara’s new girlfriend Te’a Cooper affecting his fantasy value? After once again being a top five pick in most fantasy leagues, fantasy owners have to be panicking a bit after his week 2 performance. Kamara had eight total attempts on the ground for a total of 5 yards. Kamara also managed to reel in four receptions for 25 yards.
But overall not a great outing for the fantasy stud.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Away from the field Kamara is being far more productive. Kamara has been posting up with WNBA star Te’a Cooper this season.
Check out Alvin Kamara and Te’a latest social activity:
Kamara is still one of the most talented players in all of football and there’s no doubt Sean Payton will attempt to take the ball out of Winston’s hands as much as he possibly can.
Expect a big workload from Kamara in Week 3, and most likely a healthy heaping of some Te’a Cooper.
Check out more of Kamara’s girlfriend Te’a below: