Amari Cooper tested positive for COVID-19, and due to his vaccination status he had to wait a bit longer before coming back. He missed the Cowboys last two games.
Cooper had to miss his team’s matchup on Thanksgiving due to the quick turnaround.
Cooper was back in the lineup last night as the Cowboys took on the New Orleans Saints. Cooper picked up 41 yards on just two catches.
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After the game, Cooper spoke about his battle with COVID. According to Pro Football Talk, Cooper even tried to compare that situation to Michael Jordan battling the flu during an NBA Finals win.
“It was tough,” Cooper explained. “[Michael] Jordan played with the flu. That’s how I looked at it. It was a restriction of not being able to play with what I had. It was tough, knowing that I could physically gone out there and played, but the restrictions didn’t allow me to do so.”
Amari Cooper wonders why players can't play with COVID, pointing out that Michael Jordan played with the flu. https://t.co/Pv046xZedg
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) December 3, 2021
As good as Amari Cooper is, comparing yourself to Michael Jordan is a no no.
Had that have been a playoff game, and he went off, then maybe, just maybe it would be a fair comparison.
Apparently COVID will make you say crazy things.