MMA superstar Anderson Silva knocked out fellow MMA legend Tito Ortiz in the first round of their boxing contest in the co-main event of the Triller fight card. It was a fairly easy fight for the man called Spider. Clearly there was no hard feeling. According to Tito Ortiz, Silva gave up his first-class seat to Tito’s girlfriend, Amber Nicole Miller.
In their flight back to California following their fight at Saturday’s Triller Fight Club Legends II event in Hollywood, Fla, Silva gave up his seat.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Listen to Ortiz explain below:
A wholesome epilogue to the Triller fights pic.twitter.com/wCWWGepgNA
— Borrachinha Depot (@FullContactMTWF) September 13, 2021
“He just actually gave up his first-class ticket for Amber to sit here,” Ortiz said. “The airline messed up and Anderson Silva gave up his seat for Amber to sit next to me. Anderson Silva, you’re the man, dude. I appreciate it, thank you very much. Amazing man, nothing but respect. Even after the fight, he gave it up and let Amber sit here. Thank you, Anderson, I appreciate it. Mad respect dude.”
It’s always a lot of fun when two fighters hate one another, but it’s also pretty cool to see two legends playing nice after a big fight.
Silva is a class act.