No Vax, no play for Andrew Wiggins?
Golden State Warriors forward Andrew Wiggins is reportedly unvaccinated against COVID-19, putting the Warriors player’s availability for some games in doubt, according to multiple reports. The San Francisco Chronicle and ESPN have both reported that Wiggins is unvaccinated.
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The city of San Francisco has a vaccine requirement for large indoor events, which would require all players to have the vaccine in order to play at their home arena.
— Rusty Simmons (@Rusty_SFChron) September 23, 2021
The San Francisco Department of Public Health told the San Francisco Chronicle it would not comment specifically on Wiggins’ case unless the NBA grants him a religious exemption, which would then allow him to play without having the vaccine.
Wiggins averaged 18.6 points and 4.9 rebounds in 71 games with the Warriors last season.
He’s definitely a player the Warriors will need if they want to climb back on top of the NBA mountain.