Andy Reid has coached Patrick Mahomes into being one of the best quarterbacks any of us have ever seen. So naturally, when Mahomes had an issue at home, he turned to Reid for guidance.
Only this problem had nothing to do with football. After Mahomes and fiancee, Brittany Matthews, welcomed their first child into the world, Mahomes had the realization that he would now have to change diapers.
During an appearance on “Good Morning Football”, Patrick Mahomes revealed that he was getting better at changing diapers, he still could use some work.
“I’ve gotten alright at changing diapers. I’m not the best. I’m not going to lie to everybody,” the Kansas Chiefs QB said. “But, I think if you gave me the dummy baby and I could do it on paper, but as far as applying it to a moving baby that’s screaming a little bit, crying a little bit … I crack a little bit under pressure.”
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Patrick Mahomes would continue by adding that Andy Reid has been coaching him through the issue.
So far, things appear to be moving in the right direction for the Mahomes family.