Josh Gordon is back.
Well, sort of.
After the NFL made their decision to re-instate “Flash” following his sixth career suspension, Andy Reid and the Kansas City Chiefs were quick to pounce.
Josh Gordon Sends Message After Signing With The Kansas City Chiefshttps://t.co/utEEBGNKZ5
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 27, 2021
After returning to work following a scary stint in the hospital, Andy Reid spoke on the Chiefs’ decision to take a waiver on Josh Gordon despite all of his past indiscretions.
“We’ll see where he’s at and what he can do.”
– Coach Reid on wide receiver Josh Gordon, who will begin on the Chiefs’ practice squad initially.
— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) September 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
As alluded to in the report, Josh Gordon will be relegated to the Chiefs’ practice squad while he works through the ins and outs of Andy Reid’s offense.
But make no mistake, the Chiefs didn’t just go out and sign Gordon in case an injury were to occur at some point during the season.
After falling to 1-2 on the season, Andy Reid wants a spark. And he’s willing to see if Josh Gordon can stay out of trouble long enough to provide just that.